I'm In Charge.

Travis woke up on Sunday to Becky texting him all the news articles about him becoming general manager.

Becky: Look at all these news stations talking about you taking charge.

Travis: Pretty crazy

Becky: Well I'm glad it happend, now what's your plans for today?

Travis: I don't know, I was going to take Alexis to the zoo but I want you to be here.

Becky: Go ahead and take her.

Travis: I can't.

Becky: Why?

Travis: Because you're not here 😉

Becky: Travis!

Travis: We'll wait to go, be a family thing.

Becky: Okay, I love you.

Travis: I love you.

He got up, peeked into Alexis's room to find her fast asleep. He knew this was the chance to take a shower and relax a bit.

He grabbed the baby monitor and took a shower.

After 20 minutes*

Travis was changed and saw Alexis moving around, he walked in and picked her up to get her ready for the day.

Travis: Want to have a relaxing day?

Alexis: .... duh da.

Travis: I'll take that as a yes.

After she was changed, he took her downstairs for breakfast.

She dug into her food as Travis just watched her, he posted a video of her making a huge mess.

@tsharpwwe

"I just changed her into her day clothes, looks like she'll need changed again after she's done playing with her food. The things that make me laugh."

@wwerollins

"Didnt know a little girl could make that big of a mess, I gotta visit soon."

@tsharpwwe

"@wwerollins, she takes after her mother."

@beckylynchwwe

"Woah hey! I'm not messy."

He got her back into new clothes and watched her and Lucy playing around. Travis was cleaning around but didnt find any dirty, he knew that Becky is a clean freak and leaves it spotless.

They didnt do much around the house for the rest of the morning until he got a facetime from Becky, he wanted to pick Alexis up but she was sleeping on Lucy.

Travis: Hey babe.

Becky: Hi! I miss you!

Travis: I miss you. You want to see something that'll kill you?

Becky: What's that?

He turned the camera around to show Alexis resting her head on Lucy.

Becky: Oh my god, I.

Travis: Already sent you the picture.

Becky: Let me find Bayley.