Chapter 4

This is what Sebastian looks like ^^
Please vote ❤️

Betty POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed with an unfamiliar arm wrapped around me. I open my eyes and turn my head to see the guy that I had slept with last night. His beautiful browny-blond hair was messy and covered a little bit of his face. I heard the sound of a clock ticking in his room. I look around the room until I find the clock hanging from a wall. The time read 6:41 am. If I wanted to be at school on time and with a shirt that actually belonged to me, I needed to get out soon.

I decided I'd head to Kevin's, I'm sure he'll have one of my shirts there anyway. I also know Kevin and he'll ask a million questions about why I'm in a guys shirt, which I'll answer otherwise he will interrogate me until I crack.

Within my friend group I'm the only one who hasn't lost their virginity and the guys can be assholes to me about it. I've finally lost mine so it's time to indulge in its glory. I know Kevin, Reggie and Archie will be weirdly proud of me.

I carefully wiggle my way out from his grip and pick up my clothes that had been scattered all over his hotel room. I also pick up his shirt and put it over my head.

I had finished putting all my clothes on. As I was about to start walking to the door I heard a deep voice.

Sebastian: leaving so soon kitten? He asked while sitting up in the bed. His abs were peaking out as the blanket rests in his lap.
Betty: yep. I say with a smirk while walking to his side of the bed and placing a kiss on his lips. I give him a wink and walk out of his hotel room.

As I went into the lift I let out a little happy scream. I just had a fling. I, Betty Cooper, just had a fling. I know for most people this isn't exactly something to get excited over but for me it is. I've finally done the deed.

I was proud of myself. Not to mention how hot he is.

I slowly made my way to Kevin's. I knock on his door as I wait for someone to answer. Soon Tom opened the door. He immediately noticed my shirt and gave me a confused expression.

Over the years I had become pretty close with him as I spend a lot of time with Kevin.

Betty: don't ask. I say to him. He lets out a chuckle and lets me in.

I walk up to Kevin's room, he was laying on his bed and scrolling through his phone.

Betty: hey Kev. I say while jumping onto his bed.
Kevin: Hey Be- He began to say until he noticed me with a guys shirt on.
Kevin: oh my god Elizabeth. I let out a little giggle.
Kevin: before I get my hopes up about you being with a guy, I need to ask you one question first. I nod my head.
Kevin: is that Sweet Pea's shirt? He asked.
Betty: Nope. I say while popping the p. He squeals.
Kevin: tell me everything now! He says demandingly.
Betty: not saying anything until we're with Archie and Reggie. I say while pretending to zip my lips. I could see his frustration.
Kevin: well what do you think you're waiting for, get dressed or I'll do it for you. He says.
Betty: yes sir! I say with a giggle.

I pull out one of my shirts and go into his bathroom so I could fix my hair. I was nearly done but Kevin grabbed my hand and pulled us out to his car. He was literally speeding done every road, you'd think because he's the son of the sheriff he would listen to the rules.

We arrived at school where we got out of the car and once again Kevin grabbed my hand and pulled me into the student lounge where Archie and Reggie were.

I took a seat on the couch while resting my legs on Archie's lap.

Reggie: okay what's going on? He asked.
Kevin: she has a story to tell us, now! He says.
Betty: okay for this story I need Reggie's sunglasses. I say with a smirk. He gave me a confused look but handed them over to me.