Chapter 16

Please, Please, Please remember to vote!

Betty POV:

I woke up to Jughead gently shaking me. I look up to him and realised we fell asleep cuddling and Jellybean had fallen asleep leaning against me. I slowly sat up and stretched out my arms, so did Jughead.

Jughead: morning. He says with a tired voice.
Betty: morning Jug, what's the time? I asked him as we had school today.

Jughead leaned over a little to pick up his phone that was on the coffee table. He pulled the phone closer to his face and as soon as he turned on his phone, his eyes widened.

Jughead: we have fifteen minutes to make it to school. He says.

We quickly woke Jellybean up and they were scrambling all over the house to get ready for school.

I smoothed down my clothes and brushed my hair so it didn't look like a birds nest.

After about ten minutes Jughead and I got on his bike. I wrapped my arms around his muscular torso and we sped off to school.

We arrived at school with one minute to spare.

I headed to my locker while Jughead would have gone to his.

As I walked up to my locker I saw Moose waiting for me since I have my next two classes with him.

Moose: hey B. He says cheerfully.
Betty: hey Moose. I say as I open up my locker.

As I opened my locker I saw a bouquet of roses and a note. I turned to Moose and we both had a confused expression on our faces.

I picked up the note and read it aloud.

Hey beautiful
I was hoping we could met at Pops tonight and I could explain everything and apologize to you, Kitten xx

A small smile spread across my face. I know he's been a bit of an asshole but he took the initiative to try and work things out with me.

Moose: Cooper. He says with a smirk. I let out a giggle.
Moose: tell me everything. He says with a smirk.

Moose and Josie weren't apart of our friend group when I met Sebastian so they don't know much about him.

As we walked to class together I began explaining everything to him about Sebastian and I. From the first time I met him and up until now. Although some of the memories of him that I didn't really want to relive, the one where he yelled at me, accusing me of having a boyfriend and leading us to why we aren't even on speaking terms. I told it all to him.

Betty: is it really a good idea that I meet up with him? I asked nervously.
Moose: okay let's figure out the pros and cons. He says and I nod my head.
Moose: pro; he's really hot, bought you flowers and is owning up for his mistakes. Cons; he's insecure and he's accused you of something you didn't do, which is because of his insecurities. Just remember this advice, all straight men are dumb, they aren't as smart as women and gay men. They don't know they're dumb until someone literally has to tell them. He says making me giggle.
Betty: I'm going to go. I say and he nods his head supportively.

We got on with our lesson and I began to day dream about Sebastian. I really want to be with him, as along as he can be open and honest with me.

The bell soon rang and Moose and I walked to each other's lockers. As we stopped at mine he gave me a smirk.

Betty: what? I asked confusedly.
Moose: up until now you've have a smile on your face the whole time after mentioning Sebastian. He says with a chuckle. My face instantly turned a dark shade of red.
Moose: oh my god, you're blushing, girl you like him a lot. He teases, making me blush even more.