Chapter 19

Please vote for some cuteness ❤️🥰
Also hopefully this chapter won't flop like my last two 😩😂

Betty POV:

I walked out to my car and stepped in. My hands were a little shaky, I'm so excited and nervous.

It'll be the first time we're completely alone, apart from the first time we met and the other day.

If I'm honest, I really want to take this relationship with him slowly. I know it doesn't mean a lot after I slept with him on the first night of meeting him, but I want our relationship to be based off of love and trust, not sex. I hope he feels the same way.

I pull out of the drive way as I think about the date he had planned out. He said to meet him at Sweet Water River, we'd have a picnic and watch the stars. It sounds so beautiful and I can't believe anyone would put this much effort into me.

I arrived at the location and parked my car. As soon as I arrived I saw a little area he had set up. He had a picnic set up and some candles they he had lit. Everything he prepared for our date looked so beautiful, especially as the sun was setting.

I walked up to him and we greeted each other with a smile. His features look so soft under the pink and orange sky.

Sebastian: woah Betty, you look beautiful. He says with with his jaw slightly dropped. I instantly blush.
Betty: you look handsome yourself. I say with a smile.

We took a seat on a blanket and we began to eat some of the food as we talked and watched the sun set.

He told me a little about his family, he's an only child as his mother passed away. His love for football began at a young age, he and his father played it when he was younger. So that's how he knew that's what he wanted to do.

I told him about my family before they faked their deaths. I told story's of Sweet Pea and I, all the silly things we did together or the weird and petty fights we had.

It felt so natural and easy talking to Sebastian.

We began talking about something random when I noticed him staring at my lips. My eyes dragged to his. They looked so soft.

We both slowly leaned in until our lips meet each other's. His lips moved softly and slowly against mine. The sun had completely set and we were kissing underneath the brightly shining stars. His hand moved to the side of my face and gently caressed it. My back started to lower itself so I was completely lying on the blanket. I could feel as his hand started going lower and lower down my stomach. I raised my hand to his chest and gently pulled him away.

Betty: Seb, I want to take us slow. I said as I tried to catch my breath. He smiled.
Sebastian: whatever you want Kitten. He says softly and lays down next to me.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and I cuddled into his side. We both looked up to the stars and layed in a peaceful silence, just admiring everything around us.

Betty: it's so beautiful here. I say quietly. He nods his head in agreement.

We continued watching the stars for another hour in pure silence. Everything felt so perfect.

We soon decided to call it a night and I helped him pack everything up.

Betty: thank you for tonight, it's been amazing. I say while placing a kiss on his cheek. He smiled.
Sebastian: I'm glad you liked it. He said as he walked me to my car.

We said our final goodbyes and I headed home. The whole ride home I couldn't get the goofy smile off my face. I'm happy.

I've finally got someone in my life who I can love and feel happy with, it's different to a friendship. This feels so much more real.