Chapter 24

Please make sure to vote on every chapter! ❤️👍🏻

Betty POV:

I woke up at about 12:48 pm and saw that I was still wrapped in Sweet Pea's arms and he was sleeping peacefully.

I picked up my phone and saw I had some messages from my friends. I told them I was just sick. I wasn't ready to tell them yet.

I didn't know how they would react, would they think of me any differently?

I wanted Sweet Pea to wake up so I began shaking him. He let out a loud groan.

Sweet Pea: Betty please get some more rest. He said softly.
Betty: but Pea- I said before he rolled over to the other side so he wasn't facing me anymore.
Sweet Pea: just a little longer. He said.

I decided to let him have his way since he's been doing everything for me lately.

I feel like I'm doing better but I've done nothing to challenge myself or test that it's true. I've only been around Sweet Pea and dad, I trust them with anything and everything.

It plays on my mind majority of the day. The guy I thought I loved tried to rape me. What did I do to deserve it?

I did my absolute best to make him happy, we were happy. Any time we spent together we were always laughing or cuddling. He was so sweet and charming. The way he looked at me was always so intense but calming. I thought he loved me.

I felt a small tear escape my eye. I quickly wiped it away so Sweet Pea wouldn't see it.

I feel so dumb and humiliated for trusting Sebastian. I was with him for over a month. How could I have not of seen what he was planning to do?

How could I be so blind?

As I layed next to my brother, thoughts on how dumb I was flooded my mind.

Soon Sweet Pea got up and headed into his room and I stay in my mine to get changed.

Being alone in my room or any room for that matter always leaves me feeling scared and paranoid. Any noise I hear scares me to the point of tears.

I don't feel safe when I'm alone.

I put on the first things I saw and walked downstairs, not wanting to be alone for any longer.

Sweet Pea: since it's lunch, what would you like? He asked while checking his phone.
Betty: Pops? I asked.

I knew Sweet Pea couldn't cook and we hadn't had Pops for a while.

Sweet Pea: sure, do you want to come with me or stay home? He asked while looking at me.

I let out a sigh. I didn't really want to leave the house. I feel like people would be able to read my mind. That they would be able to see that I was the girl that almost go raped.

Sweet Pea: hey, it's okay, you can stay here. He said softly.

Again, I'd be way to paranoid to stay here. I can barely contain my tears when Sweet Pea is one room away. Being along in the house, I couldn't do it.

Betty: I'll come. I said as we walked to my car.

We got into the car and I decided to make him drive.

The drive was peaceful and calm. This is the first time I've been out of the house after everything relating to Sebastian happened. My home become my safe place, Sweet Pea was my safe place.

We arrived at Pops and we ordered some food to take home since I wanted to eat at home. I'm taking everything in slow steps.

As we waited for our food I noticed Sweet Pea was acting a little off but I decided to ignore it as he's probably just stressing over everything.