Chapter 30

I hope you all enjoy! ❤️

Betty POV:

It was a rainy Tuesday morning as I looked into my locker, trying to find my books for the next two classes.

I have history and English, in which I have both with Sweet Pea. He was currently at his locker which was far away from mine unfortunately.

I was pulling out my history text book when I heard the sound of loud heels clicking against the floor. There's only one girl at our school that wears high heels every single day, no other than Veronica Lodge.

The clicking sound stopped and it should have made me happy that she was gone, unfortunately she decided to stop at my locker. Just what I was hoping for. I had to stop myself from physically throwing my heavy text book at her.

Veronica: hey Slut. She said with a grin. I rolled my eyes and ignored her.

Veronica: you little whore, I was talking to you. She said. I took a deep breath and turned to her with a fake smile.

Betty: oh hey Veronica. How are you? I heard you're on your 38th boyfriend so far this year. You might need to slow down or there will be no one else's time you'll be able to waste. I would say sleep with the teachers but you've probably done that already. I say with a fake giggle.
Veronica: that's pretty funny coming from you. She said with a mocking giggle.
Veronica: remember, I'm not the girl who claims to have been rapped. She said with a smirk.

My heart dropped. How could she know that?

Would Sebastian have told her when they were planning to bomb the school?

Veronica: see hunny. You're just a little slut who was begging for attention and no one was giving it to you. Especially when me and your brother were together. Maybe I should get back with that rack of meat. She said with a grin.

It made my blood boil. She doesn't get to use him again. He was always to good for her.

Betty: you think he'd get back with trash like you? I said.
Betty: that's hilarious, you're much dumber then I thought, and I really had low expectations for you.
Veronica: at least I don't fake being rapped. Imagine doing that. I bet when you fucked him you were into that kinky shit. She said.

For some reason what she said hurt me. She thinks I'd pretend to get rapped? How could a person say that.

I went through hell and back these past couple weeks. This has been the most physically draining and exhausting thing that's happened to me. My life was fucking flipped upside down because a guy wanted sex. He is the asshole in this situation, not me.

Veronica: bye slut, remember I'm not the girl who cries rape, you did. She said and walked off.

The sound of her heels could be heard as they stayed in the same rhythm, only getting quieter as she walked further away from me.

I walked back so I was facing my locker again. A couple tears that I had been trying so desperately to hold back, rolled down my cheeks. As soon as the warm tears hit my skin I heard the sound of my brothers voice, laced with concern.

He doesn't need to see my face to know how I'm feeling. It's this weird twin thing that we have. He always knows what I'm feelings and I always know what he's felling.

Sweet Pea: Betts what's wrong? He asked worriedly as he ran up to me, embracing me in a tight hug.

I began telling him everything that she had said to me. More tears of anger and anxiety fell from my eyes.

I don't want anyone knowing what almost happened to me. People can't know. I haven't even been able to tell Jughead, Toni and Fangs yet.

I'm only starting to get back to normal. Having people judging me and whispering about me, I can't do it.