Chapter 17

Arguing, love and cute moments are to be expected this chapter ❤️

Sebastian POV:

I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs and toast being cooked.

I slowly open my eyes and sit up on the couch. I look into the kitchen where I saw the most beautiful girl.

Betty was in the kitchen making some food as she hummed out a tune. She was still in my clothes which were definitely way to big for her, she looked adorable.

I got off the couch and walked to the kitchen. I leaned against the frame and watched her for a little longer. She's so cute.

Sebastian: morning Kitten. I say softly as I didn't want to scare her. She turned around and smiled.

She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I moved my arms and wrapped them around her back.

Betty: morning Seb. She says with a sweet, adorable smile.

I look into her eyes that held me completely mesmerised. Her green emerald ways are so beautiful. Everything about her is beautiful. Seeing her in my clothes made me the happiest. She looks so beautiful and cute. I can't believe she's my girlfriend.

Betty: what? She asked with a shy smile.
Sebastian: you're just extremely gorgeous. I say making her blush. She leaned closer to me and placed a soft and lingering kiss on my lips
Sebastian: how did I get so lucky? I whispered against her lips. She smiles and we pull away.

We moved to the table and took a seat. The breakfast she made was so simple, yet it was the best thing I've had in years.

My father is currently out of town for work, thank god. I don't need Betty meeting my alcoholic father while he's drunk. I don't want her to get a glimpse of my circus of a life and leave me.

I drifted my mind from those thoughts and thought about how Betty would be feeling right now. She just watched her brother and one of her best friends get into a fight.

She has to much on her mind and definitely isn't mentally prepared to see Sweet Pea again. I think she really needs the day off to clear her mind.

Sebastian: how are you, really? I asked her softly. She looked into my eyes and let out a sigh.
Betty: I don't really know, everything is such a mess and I don't even know how to deal with my brother anymore. She says. I could see how much she was holding in.

I take her hand into mine and gently caress my thumb over the palm of her hand. She gave me a small smile.

Sebastian: you and your brother are usually close, aren't you? She nods her head.
Betty: we have been ever since we were born. She says with a sad smile.

I could see how all this fighting between them is effecting Betty.

It's weird seeing them from being so close and needing each other, then now. Arguing and not talking to each other. I felt sorry for her.

Sebastian: everything will get better soon. I say softly. She gave me a soft smile.

We continued eating in a comfortable silence, although I could tell that her mind was racing.

Sebastian: I think we should skip school today. You need a break. She nods her head and we finished up breakfast.

She puts on some show while I put the dishes into the sink.

I walked into the lounge and she cuddled herself into my side. I wrapped my arm around her and she made herself more comfortable by resting her head on my chest.