Chapter 32

Last chapter my Swetty children.
Make sure to read authors note so you know what will be happening next.

Betty POV:

It's been a week since Sweet Pea bought me the phone case and a week since I bought Sweet Pea a present. What can I say, I'm very giving.

Now you may be wondering, what did I get my sweet little brother? Well, I took Jughead's advice and found a website that you could basically customise anything you wanted. I was tempted to buy wallpaper with my face on it but I decided that was a bit too extra.

I found a blanket and chose a picture of my face. I payed for it and now it's finally here.

I was eating breakfast when dad had gotten the mail and walked inside with it.

Hal: what did you get now? He asked skeptically.
Betty: just a little something for Sweet Pea. I said with a giggle.
Hal: little? He said as he handed me the package. I laughed.

I finished up breakfast and ran into Sweet Pea's room. I can't wait for his reaction to when he opens my present.

I jumped onto his bed and began shaking him. He woke up with a loud groan and tried to smother me with a pillow.

Betty: Sweet Pea, you're going to kill me. I said as he finally took the pillow away from my face. He sat up and looked at me annoyedly.
Sweet Pea: I should have tired harder. He muttered. I rolled my eyes playfully.
Sweet Pea: well, what do you want? He asked while rubbing his eyes.
Betty: close your eyes. I said with a smile. He gave me a skeptical look but did as I said.

I took out the blanket which I had been hiding behind my back and wrapped it around his body with a giggle.

Sweet Pea: Betty what the fuck are you doing? He asked.
Betty: shhhh. I said.

I finished putting it on him and took a step back. He's going to love it, no he won't, but oh well.

Betty: open. I say with a smile. He opened his eyes and looked at what I had wrapped around his body.
Sweet Pea: you have got to be kidding me. He said with a laugh, making me giggle.

As Sweet Pea said that dad walked into his room and saw what I had gotten him.

Hal: this is what you spend your money on? He asked in disbelief. I laughed.
Sweet Pea: dad, are you saying you wouldn't want a life sized blanket of Betty? He said sarcastically.
Hal: I can't say I do. He said making us all laugh. Dad soon walked out due to how stupid Sweet Pea and I are.

Sweet Pea: I can't believe you had this made. He said with a laugh as I took a seat next to him.
Betty: see how amazing I am, I did this for you. I said. He raised his eyebrow.
Sweet Pea: yeah, because you were doing a nice gesture huh? He said sarcastically.
Betty: exactly. I said with a smirk.
Sweet Pea: your stupid. He said in a soft way. I smiled.

Sweet Pea: anyway, as much as I love this present, leave me alone. Let me sleep. He said making me laugh.

I walked out of his room and gave him some peace, well, not exactly. When I knew he was definitely asleep I sneaked into his room and put the blanket over him. I then took a photo and walked out of his room with a smirk.

Hal: what's with the smirk? He asked while raising an eyebrow.
Betty: nothing. I said with a giggle as I showed him the picture of Sweet Pea and my blanket. Dad's jaw dropped.
Hal: stop annoying your brother. He said with a laugh.
Betty: never he loves it. I said with a chuckle.
Hal: you sure? He said making us both laugh.

I went onto my phone and posted the picture on Instagram with the caption. ' I love youuuuuuu ❤️😂'. I can't wait for him to murder me when he wakes up.