Chapter 18

Please vote ❤️

Betty POV:

I woke up as the sun flared into my eyes. I quickly hid my head under the blankets and went back to sleep for another hour.

I woke up once again and I checked the time. It was 12 pm so I decided I might as well get up.

I slowly rise to my feet and look through my wardrobe for some clothes that I could laze around in all day.

I pulled out a grey sweater and a pair of sweatpants, perfect. I quickly put it on and pick up my phone.

I checked my messages and saw I had one from my dad

I checked my messages and saw I had one from my dad. He said he had to do some stuff at the Wyrm and should be back home later in the day.

As I walk downstairs I remembered the conversation I had with Sweet Pea last night.

He probably won't remember and we'll go back to fighting. I love him, even when I want to put him six feet under ground.

He's my little brother who I adore, he's been there for me since we were in the womb. I've heard this thing that when twins are in the womb, one can die and the other will absorb it. So I guess I can thank him for not absorbing me. But in all seriousness he's the only reason I'm even back at this house.

When Sweet Pea told me the plan to run away from our Aunty and Uncles house after our parents faking their death incident, I thought he was insane and I was scared.

Out of the two of us Sweet Pea is definitely the bravest, strongest, tallest, well he's a lot of stuff, I don't want to boost his ego to much. But Sweet Pea has always done everything he possibly can to make sure I get everything I want. He's always cared about me.

I hate not being able to talk to him. I like sharing stuff with him, he's my twin and we have a stronger bond then just a normal brother and sister would.

I want to go back to normal, I need my brother and I know he needs me.

I walked into the kitchen and decided to make myself a bowl of cereal.

I got myself a bowl and pulled the milk out from the fridge. I went to the cupboard to pull out the cereal when I realised that the cereal was on the highest shelf, I can't reach that, great.

I decided I will get my cereal no matter what.

I crawled my way onto the bench and steadily stood myself up, making sure not to fall.

Sweet Pea: what are you doing? He asked making me scream.

He should know by now not to scare me.

I began falling backwards but thankfully Sweet Pea caught me and didn't let me fall and die. Another reason to be thankful for him.

Sweet Pea: don't do that again. He warns me while putting me down.
Betty: not my fault that I couldn't reach it. I say.
Sweet Pea: ask me then. He says.
Betty: I didn't know you were awake. I say in defence. He lets out a huff.
Sweet Pea: what do you want? He asked.
Betty: cornflakes. I mumbled.
Sweet Pea: all of this for that? He says with a small smirk. I roll my eyes playfully.