Chapter 15

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE POST!
Please vote for some drama.

Betty POV:

For the rest of the week I stayed home so I could built up my strength. After everything that had happened I've been feeling off, not to mention all the tests that they did on me, all I felt was weak and useless.

As usual Sweet Pea was being way to over protective and checked up on me every couple minutes. I don't want him to worry about me. I've also had Archie and Reggie constantly coming over or calling me.

I feel like I'm such a burden on everyone.

It's Friday, dad is at the Wyrm while Sweet Pea reluctantly went to school. He hates leaving me alone. If Sweet Pea had his way he would have twenty people watching over me at any given time. He's a different type of over protective.

Everyone was finally out of the house and I went into the kitchen to make myself something to eat.

I barely get to be alone after the whole Alice situation. Sometimes I feel like I can't breathe. Everyone is smothering me, I can't handle it anymore. I need some space.

I began to eat some leftovers from yesterday and try to calm down.

Thinking about everyone babying me and me being sent away makes me so angry. I can look after myself.

I let out an angry sigh and took another bite of my food.

I decided that my anger is controlling me. I quickly finished up my food and searched up a meditation video.

I sat peacefully as I started the twenty minute meditation video.

The video soon ended and I actually did feel much calmer.

I lay in the lounge and took out a book. I turned my phone completely off and just read, continuing to feel calm.

Reading is my distraction, happiness and excitement all in one. It gives me something to look forward to in my otherwise average life.

Is my life average anymore? Probably not. A month ago it was just Sweet Pea and I. Then we got our parents back, then lost one. I mean I guess she never really was a parent anyway.

What is my life?

It reached the time that Sweet Pea would usually come home and I heard his keys twisting in the lock. I instantly stood up and ran to my room.

I jumped into my bed and threw the covers over me.

I've had such a good day and I don't want him to ruin it. I know I'm being mean but I can't bare him, or anyone at this point.

I heard him walk upstairs and he stopped at my room. He only stood there for about 3 seconds and then closed my door and walked away after realising I was asleep.

I smirk to myself and sit up. Betty Cooper, you're amazing.

I ended up doing some reading on my phone since I left my book downstairs.

I had been enjoying myself for only about an hour when he noticed I was awake.

Seriously, can't he go out with friends or something?

Sweet Pea: hey, you're awake. He says with a soft smile.
Betty: yeah. I say with a fake smile.
Sweet Pea: how are you feeling? He asked like everyday.
Betty: I'm fine, like I was yesterday, and the day before, the day before that as well. I say with a hint of sassiness.
Sweet Pea: I'm just trying to make sure you're okay. He says with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

Hearing his attitude only made me angrier. How dare he act like this?

Betty: I never asked for you and dad to constantly annoy me. I say while giving him a death stare.
Sweet Pea: we're just trying to make sure you're not going to have another seizure for fucks sake, not that weird of a request when we're family. He says angrily.
Betty: well maybe you should leave me alone, wouldn't want to be a burden. I say angrily while standing up.
Sweet Pea: stop putting words into my mouth. He growls.