Chapter 26

A bit of a longer chapter, hope you enjoy ❤️

Sebastian POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing at 3 am. Veronica wanted me to meet her at the local park at 3:30 am.

I quickly turned off my alarm, making sure not to wake up my dad. If he found out what I was doing, he'd kill me.

The day that I got expelled he took me straight home and made me take one of my tablets. I pretended to swallow it, when he walked away I spat it out.

Veronica and I's plan is going to go off with a bang.

I got up out of bed and put on my normal clothes. I pulled out an empty black backpack and put it over my shoulders.

I picked up my phone and quietly opened the window. I would go through the door but it might wake him up.

I stepped out of the window, mentally thanking myself for choosing the bottom floor instead of the second story.

I carefully closed the window and ran to the local park that was no more then twenty minutes away.

I made it to the park in 18 minutes and saw Veronica sitting on a park bench as she scrolled through her phone.

Sebastian: Veronica. I said as I took a seat next to her. She smiled and put down her phone.
Veronica: Sebastian. She'll be here soon. She said and I nodded my head.
Veronica: you know something, me and you make a great team babe, we should have started working together earlier. She said making me smirk.
Sebastian: baby yes we do. I said as she moved herself so she was straddling me.

She connected her lips with mine and began roughly kissing me. I rested my hands on her beautiful curves and stuck my tongue down her throat. She likes its rough and I like giving it rough.

Veronica: you know. She breathed out as she removed her lips from mine.
Veronica: I never believed you raped that slut. She said with a smile.
Sebastian: mhh, lets not waste our time talking about her. I said as I attached my lips to hers again.

I held her taught against my body. She was grinding on me when we heard the sound of a lady.

Penny: Ah, teen love. Disgusting. She said bluntly.
Veronica: Penny Peabody, do you have what we need you old hag? She said as she looked at her newly done nails.
Penny: are you really going to be a little bitch when I have what you want? She said with an ugly laugh.
Veronica: oh Penny, daddy would get his men to kill you if you didn't do what I wanted. She said with a smirk.

Penny rolled her eyes but pulled out what we wanted from her bag.

Penny: don't mess around with it. As soon as it activates there's no going back. She said and we nodded our heads.

I placed it into my bag and Penny left.

Betty and everyone in that damn school is going to wish they never met me.

Veronica: we should probably stay here until 8:10 am. Since you're expelled it's better for you to turn up to class late. It gives you time to block the door way and lock them all in. She said and I nodded my head.
Sebastian: we've got four hours at least to waste, I can think of a couple things we can do. I said as I gripped her ass.

She let out a giggle as she took my hand and lead me behind a tree.

I ripped her dress off as she took off my shorts and shirt. Her hand ran down my chest and down to my hard cock. She kneeled down onto the dirt and wrapped her warm mouth around my length.

Betty POV:

I woke up Tuesday morning with a skip in my step. Sebastian is finally expelled and that means he'll never be coming back. He might even have left town. I mean he only came here for football, what would he have to stay for anyway?