Chapter 25

Please vote ❤️

Betty POV:

The sound of my alarm rang through my ears, indicating I had to get ready for school. The absolute last place I wanted to be.

My alarm was on the side that Sweet Pea was sleeping on and I didn't feel like getting up and going around the bed to turn it off. So instead I decided to roll over him.

I rolled over him and turned it off, I then rolled back to where I first started. I let out a groan and got up.

He didn't wake up, although I'm not surprised.

School, my personal definition of hell. How am I suppose to focus knowing that he could be watching me at any moment?

I let out a sigh and I picked out an outfit for today. I carried it into the bathroom with me as I decided to take a shower.

I turned on the water to the hottest temperature I could handle and slowly stepped in, letting the steaming hot shower embrace me in a soothing hot water that ran down my body.

For a couple minutes I just stood under the water, letting my tense muscles be soothed by the water.

I reached for my bottle of shampoo and squeezed some into the palm of my hand.

My shower was quick and soothing. As I stepped out I felt a little better then when I stepped in.

Today my only goal is to avoid Sebastian, which will be easy and hard.

It will be easy because today I thankfully have all my classes with Sweet Pea but hard as I also have a class with Sebastian.

The thought of seeing him makes me physically sick. I mean what the hell was he thinking that night, maybe he wasn't. Maybe I never meant anything to him. I was just some dirt underneath his feet that he thought he could use and abuse. I guess he was right though, I'm not strong, I'm only safe because of Sweet Pea.

I let out a sigh as I dried my body off and put on some moisturiser.

I put on my outfit and put my hair into two space buns. I picked up my ring that Sweet Pea had gotten me and a necklace Sweet Pea had gotten me for my fifteenth birthday.

I looked into the mirror and smiled. I can do this.

I walked back into my room and saw that Sweet Pea was still sleeping peacefully. His sleeping amazes me.

I walk up to him and sit on the side of my bed he was sleeping on. I ran my hand through his soft curls and slowly woke him up.

I noticed as he started to make some small grunts of disapproval. A small smile formed on my lips, he's so cute in the mornings. But not a normal cute, like a angry cute. No matter how angry he is, it'll always be cute because he can't stay mad at me.

His reaction to waking up reminds me of a toddler when you wake them up from nap time.

I soon got him to fully wake up and he walked down to his room.

I walked downstairs and made us some breakfast as I waited for him.

He soon got changed and walked into the kitchen with me as I placed our food on the table.

Sweet Pea: you look nice. He commented. I gave him a smile.
Sweet Pea: are you going to be okay today? He asked me, trying to act calm. Although his concern was very obvious.
Betty: I think I'll be fine. I say honestly. He nods his head.
Sweet Pea: if you need anything, I'm here. He said.
Betty: thank you. I said gratefully.