Chapter 29

This chapter is a bit longer then usual so I hope you enjoy.
Remember to vote and leave as many comments as you want.

Jughead POV:

After the five day break we had, it was now another Monday morning and that means school was unfortunately starting again.

I woke up earlier then usual so I could walk Betty to school. Something about her makes me soft. I mean who am I, waking up early for someone. You've got to be pretty special for that to happen.

So I woke up at the ungodly time of five am. I can't believe people do this everyday.

I literally dragged my body out of bed and into the shower, that's supposed to wake up me, hopefully.

I took a hot shower. Letting the steam surround me.

After I finished washing I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my lower half.

I dried myself off and walked into my room. I picked out a pair of black jeans and a grey 'S' shirt. I wrapped a flannel around my waist and put my beanie over my head.

I put on my Serpents jacket and walked out into the kitchen.

Jellybean: why are you awake? It's my time to be away from you. She said annoyedly. I rolled my eyes.

She's such a brat.

I quickly ate breakfast so I didn't have to spend any longer in her horrible company.

As soon as I finished I put my plate in the sink and began walking to the door.

Jellybean: where are you going? She asked.
Jughead: I'm going to my girlfriends house. I said and walked out the door, not giving her a chance to say anything.

I walked the short distance to her house as I enjoyed the cool breeze against my skin.

I walked to Betty's house and knocked on the door. Within a few seconds the door opened, revealing Hal.

After a small hello he told me that they were in the lounge.

I walked in as he left to head to the Wyrm.

I entered the lounge and a small smile formed on my lips. Betty and Sweet Pea were asleep. Betty was clinging to him and he held her tightly to him.

They have the strongest relationship I've ever seen, much different to Jellybean and I.

Knowing Betty and Sweet Pea for litreally majority of my life, I know how much they need each other and how much they worship one another.

I respect that they need each other and their closeness. I also know that Sweet Pea would try to murder me if I came anywhere near to hurting her, not that I ever would.

Betty is such an amazing, cute and bubbly person who I've loved being around my whole life. I can't believe I get to call the most beautiful girl mine.

Sweet Pea has been my best friend since we met, same with Betty. We met before we even turned one. Our dads were always close. I still want to be close with Sweet Pea even though I'm dating his sister.

As I was swimming in my thoughts I heard the sound of small movements. I looked up to Betty and Sweet Pea, Sweet Pea had woken up.

Jughead: morning sunshine. I said with a chuckle. He lets out a groan and rolls his eyes.
Sweet Pea: what's the time? He asked tiredly.
Jughead: It's 7:20 so you both need to get up. He let out another groan.

Sweet Pea began whispering to Betty, telling her to wake up.

Betty: five more minutes. She mumbled into his chest. I let out a chuckle.
Sweet Pea: Jughead's here. He said more like a bribe to get her up.
Betty: no he isn't. She said. I smiled, she's so adorable.
Sweet Pea: he is. He said back.
Betty: then why can't I see him? She said.