Chapter 8

Please Vote ❤️

Betty POV:

I woke up still feeling mad at my idiot brother. I know he wants the best for me but at this point I'll be living alone. No pets, no nothing, the only friend I'll be having is my bed.

I groan and pull myself out of bed. I walk to my closet and pull out a long sleeved white shirt and a floral skirt. I quickly but those on while I chuck my old clothes into my laundry hamper.

I walk into the bathroom and put on a necklace that Sweet Pea had gotten me ages ago, I love him, majority of the time. I brush my hair and put my hair into a cute messy bun. I walk out of my bathroom and put on my vans.

I decided Sweet Pea needs a little payback for what he did yesterday.

I decided I was going to pour a glass of water all over him to wake him up, and I'd do it when we have five minutes to leave the house so he doesn't have time to dry his hair. Am I evil? Nope.

I made myself some breakfast and made sure that I didn't wake him up, he's going down.

It started getting late and there was five minutes before we usually left. I think he'll actually be happy with this surprise, he always says he wants to sleep in, I'm giving him what he wanted.

I got a glass out of the cabinet and filled it up with cold water out of the fridge, I wanted to make sure he felt it.

I quietly walk into his room and smirk to myself. I love you little bro.

Betty: good morning Sweety! I say with a giggle as I poured all the water over his face.
Sweet Pea: what the fuck Betty. He yelled at me.
Betty: payback asshole. And you have three minutes to get ready, don't be late. I say with a smirk.

I decided while he's getting ready I'd quickly sneak out of the house so he didn't murder me.

This is the only day I will ever run to school, or even just run in general. I arrived at school and saw Jughead, Fangs, Toni and a couple other Serpents. I walk up to them and greet them with a smile.

Fangs: hey Betts. He says while hugging me. I hug him back.
Betty: hey guys. I say with a smile.
Jughead: where's Sweet Pea? He asked with confusion as we usually always come at the same time.
Betty: he'll be here soon. I say with a smirk. As I said that their eyes moved to behind me. I turn around and saw Sweet Pea walking up to us. I smirk.

Toni: what the hell happened to you? She asked while she looked at his hair.
Sweet Pea: this monster. He says while looking at me.
Betty: who? Me? I asked. He wasn't impressed.
Jughead: okay what actually happened? He asked with a smirk.
Betty: okay so a guy gave me his number last night and Sweet Pea ripped it up. So I poured water on him this morning. I say.
Fangs: that seems fair. He says with a smirk.
Sweet Pea: how- he began to say before I noticed Jughead was holding his water bottle. I took it out of his hands and poured it all over him to shut him up.

I wonder if the Serpents will protect me from Sweet Pea trying to murder me? Just a thought.

Sweet Pea: Betty I'm not a fucking pond that needs to be refilled, stop throwing water at me! He yells. As he said that Fangs and Toni got out their water bottles and voluntarily gave them to me. I laughed and poured it all over him. He's drenched.
Sweet Pea: what the fuck happened to Serpents stick up for their own? He asked angrily.
Jughead: well there's also the rule that we look out for Serpents family sooo. He says.

Sweet Pea: this is war. He says as the bell goes.
Toni: good luck. She says to me with a smirk.

I walked to my locker while laughing. I got out my stuff and met Archie, Kevin and Reggie in class. They were sitting at the back and I took a seat next to Reggie.