Chapter 13

DRAMA! TEA!

Betty POV:

I woke up this morning, my body filled with anger and rage. How dare she talk to me like that? She doesn't know who I am anymore. She doesn't understand what I've been through. All she knows is that she left me and Sweet Pea to fend for ourselves at the age of six. She didn't give a shit about anyone else. I bet she doesn't even care about dad. She's only using him.

I walked downstairs and I stomped my feet, making sure everyone knew that I was angry and not to mess with me.

I walked into the kitchen and I only saw my mum there. I roll my eyes and pull out some juice from the fridge. I remembered that dad had left because he had a meeting with Fp.

Alice: oh Elizabeth. She says with an evil smile as she holds her cup of tea in her two hands.
Alice: I have a surprise for you.

As soon as she said that two strong and well built men walked into the kitchen. They were wearing all white and had name tags on. Above where it stated their names it had the initials S.O.Q.M.

Betty: who are they? I asked worriedly.
Alice: they're going to make you all better again. She says as the two men pick me up.

I began to kick and yell at them. How could my mother send me away?

Betty: let go of me. I yell as I kicked one of them in the chest. He didn't have a reaction.

The guys said nothing, they just carried me.

Betty: Sweet Pea! I yelled at the top of my lungs, hoping that he'd wake up and save me.

They dragged me outside and put me into the back of a van. I begged them to let me go. They only ignored me and closed the door shut. Tears streamed down my face. I had no idea where they're taking me.

Where are you Sweet Pea?

Sweet Pea POV:

I was awoken by the sound of the front door being slammed closed. What the hell? All of a sudden I got a massive headache, the one I get when something has happened to Betty.

I race out of my room and saw my mother standing there with an evil smirk. I swear to god if she's done anything to hurt my sister I will kill her.

Sweet Pea: where's Betty? I yell at mum. She smirks.
Alice: she's in a better place now. She says.

I walk up closer to her and push her against a wall. She dropped her cup but still maintained a horrible smirk.

Sweet Pea: you better tell me where she is or I swear to god I was fucking kill you. I say sternly.
Alice: she's at the Sisters of Quiet Mercy. You can't get her out though, you'd have to get my signature. She says with the most horrible laugh.

I push her to the ground and get on my bike. I needed the Serpents help.

I speed down to the Wyrm and run up to my dads, Fp's and mums office. Once they find out what Mum did to Betty I know mum will no longer be apart of the Serpents and could face being killed. Killing or hurting one of your own with intention is one of the worst things you can do as Serpent.

I knew they were in a meeting but I just walked straight in. I couldn't care less what they were doing, my sister is to important.

I stormed into their office and they both looked up to me, giving me a confused and worried look.

Hal: Sweet Pea- He started but I cut him off. I didn't want to waist anymore time.
Sweet Pea: it's about Betty, something's happened to her. I blurt out. The men gave me worried looks.
Sweet Pea: mum sent her to some place called Sisters of Quiet Mercy. I continued.
Hal: what is that place? He asked confusedly.