Chapter 7

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE!!!!
And the drama begins

Betty POV:

I woke up feeling excited for today, Josie, Moose and I all agreed to go shopping together after school. We're going to try to find our outfits for prom.

I took a quick shower and put my hair into two French braids. I spray some perfume and walk downstairs.

I go into Sweet Pea's room and wake him up.

Betty: wake up Sweety. I say while crouching beside him. He just rolled over and ignored me. I let out a soft chuckle.

I stand up again and move to the other side of his bed. I take a seat and gently stroke his hair.

Betty: wake up. I cooed softly. He slowly began to wake up.
Sweet Pea: why are you so happy? He asked groggily.
Betty: what's there not to be happy about? I asked with a giant smile. He groans and sits up. I laugh and walk out of his room.

I pull out an apple as I wait for Sweet Pea to walk out of his room. He soon came out and made himself some toast. We both talked for a little while before we started to head to school.

Betty: oh yeah, remember that I'm going to be home late tonight. I say to him. He nods his head.
Sweet Pea: I honestly don't know why you care about Prom so much. He says. My jaw dropped.
Betty: Sweety it's a time to relax and to have some fun. Be happy. I say with a smile.
Sweet Pea: yeah no, I'm good. He says. I roll my eyes playfully.
Betty: you're a spoil sport. I say to him. He chuckles.

We arrive at school and I headed to the student lounge. As I walked in so did Josie.

Josie: we're still on for tonight, right? She asked excitedly.
Betty: absolutely, I'm so excited. I say.
Josie: me too. She says with a smile and regroups with her friends.

I take a seat next to Archie and the guys all give me a look.

Reggie: what was that all about? He asked while raising an eyebrow.
Betty: I'm stealing your dates and we're going shopping tonight. I say making them all laugh.

The bell soon went and I headed to my class with Kevin, we had sport. Thankfully the only sport he enjoys is wrestling. The rest he hates. So we always laze around together. It's even better when we do team work and we have to be in pairs, me and Kevin always go together and do absolutely nothing but gossip. The teacher hates us for it.

We arrived at class and as everyone began to do the activity me and Kevin sat out as we began to gossip on the latest news. We didn't get that far because our teacher, Mr. Hawker, walked up to us.

Mr. Hawker: Mr Keller, Miss Cooper. Why are you not participating? He asked like he did every lesson.
Kevin: have you seen how cute Betty's hair looks today, there's no way I'm letting her sweat. He says. I wanted to laugh.

How is a teacher supposed to reply when a student asks them how cute one of their other students are?

Mr. Hawker: you both have done nothing at all this year and I've let it slide, can you just participate in one activity. He practically begs.
Kevin: we would but that no sweat rule is a big one. He says sassily. Our teacher sighs.
Mr. Hawker: look, let's make a deal, just run one lap around this court and I'll give you an A for sport. He says.
Kevin: make it a A+ and you have a deal. He says with a smirk.
Mr. Hawker: fine, now go. He says sternly.

We quickly did a lap around the basketball court and took a seat back on the mat.

Kevin: that was exhausting. He groans.
Betty: tell me about it. I say with a sigh.