Chapter 12

Please vote ❤️
Random note: I feel literal pain when A) Swetty don't talk to each other during an ep B) when Josie and Sweet Pea are mentioned.

Betty POV:

I woke up Sunday morning to someone gently shaking me, I roll over to see who it was, it was Sweet Pea. I wonder why he's up earlier than me?

Betty: Pea I'm tired, let me sleep. I say with a whine.
Sweet Pea: now you know how I feel in the mornings. He said in reply.
Betty: Sweety what do you want? I asked in an annoyed tone.
Sweet Pea: just please, today at any point if you don't feel comfortable with getting the jacket tell me, I'll get you out of it. He says softly but his voice was lazed with concern

I sat up and embraced him in a tight hug.

Betty: I know you're looking out for me but I'll be fine. I say soothingly. He lets out a sigh
Sweet Pea: I really hate the idea of you being a being a Serpent, let alone the Princess. As he says that I noticed as dad walked in and took a seat on my bed, next to Sweet Pea.

Hal: Sweet Pea I know you're not keen on the idea but it has to happen. She won't be too involved and she will be much safer. He says, trying to make Sweet Pea feel better about this whole situation.
Sweet Pea: but in order to protect her we're only putting her in more danger. She'll become more known to the Ghoulies. He says with concern.
Hal: yeah that's true, but she'll have every Serpent, including you looking out for her. She'll be considered as important as Fp and I am. Don't worry, she's safe. He says and Sweet Pea lets out a sigh and nods his head.

Hal: come on, it's really early, go back to bed and get some rest. He says softly.
Betty: how come you're up then? I asked him.
Hal: well when Bigfoot here was walking up the stairs he didn't do it so quietly. He says while gesturing to Sweet Pea. Both dad and I erupt into laughter. Sweet Pea rolls his eyes.

We talked for a little longer but we soon all decided to go back to sleep so we could get the rest we so desperately needed for later today.

Hal: good night darling. He says while placing a kiss on my head. He says.
Betty: good night daddy. I say to him. He smiles and walks out of my room.
Sweet Pea: I love you okay, no matter what. He says.
Betty: I love you too, no matter what. He smiles.
Sweet Pea: good night Betts. He says as he leaves my room.

Having dad and Sweet Pea home, I can definitely tell that they're both going to be way to overprotective of me, which in all honesty is nice. It feels good to have people that care about your best interests. I love Sweet Pea and my dad so much, they're my world.

I rest my head on my pillow and let the inevitable sleep take over my body and pull me back into a state of slumber.

I woke up the next morning with a yawn. Waking up during the night for an hour and then going to sleep is definitely more tiring then it sounds.

I slowly dragged my feet off of my bed. I was in a sitting up position but I had to convince my other limbs to get up with me.

I finally stood up and I walked to my bathroom so I could take a shower. I turned on the hot water and let the heat engulf my body.

I began to apply shampoo in my hair and rub it in for a minute, until I washed it out. I quickly washed the rest of my body and hopped out of the shower. As soon as I stepped out of the shower, the steam left the shower but the room was still cold, I was shivering. I quickly dry myself off and put on a pair of blue ripped jeans and a cute crop top.

I blow dry my hair and spray on some of my perfume. I put on a necklace Sweet Pea had given me and walk downstairs.

I entered the kitchen and saw my mum and dad. Dad was sitting down as he read the newspaper, a coffee was in his right hand. Mum was hovering over the stove as she cooked bacon and eggs.