Chapter 21

A cute and non dramatic.. ish chapter. Actually scratch that. The first half is UGHHHHH!!❤️

Betty POV:

I was sitting in the lounge a week after my brother and I's birthday.

Sweet Pea has been training his dog to try and attack mine. There's been some really close calls where Max was about to bite Buddy. Thankfully I managed to save Buddy each time, unlike Sweet Pea who watched it all unfold. Secretly hoping that Max actually would hurt Buddy.

I think I need to get some payback on Sweet Pea and I know there's one thing he wouldn't like, seeing that cougar from the jewelry store.

All I need to do is get him to come to the mall with me, which is going to be easy.

Betty: wanna come to the mall with me? I asked Sweet Pea.
Sweet Pea: sure, why? he asked.
Betty: can't I spend time with my twin? I asked while picking up a jacket off the coat rack.
Sweet Pea: okay firstly when ever you want to spend time with me you don't ask, you just do. So why are we going? He asked while raising an eyebrow.
Betty: I need to get a bikini for tomorrow. I say as we walk to the car.
Sweet Pea: and why do I need to be there for that? He questioned.
Betty: because I need your opinion and why, because I don't want to be alone. I state.

We finally got into the car and headed to the mall. I decided that the first place we'll go to is the jewelry shop. I love messing with him.

We got out of the car and we walked into the mall.

Sweet Pea: so where are we going first? He asked.
Betty: mhh, lets look at the jewelry store. I say casually while trying to hold back my laughter.

Sweet Pea instantly stopped walking. I turned to him and if looks could kill, I would have died three times.

Sweet Pea: you asshole. He said.
Betty: what did I do? I asked playing dumb.
Sweet Pea: is this the only reason you wanted me here? He questioned.
Betty: well yes, but I still need to go shopping. I said with an evil laugh as I pulled him along with me.

I went into the bathing suit shop so I could find something for tomorrow.

Fangs, Jughead, Toni, Sweet Pea and I all decided we'd have a relaxing day at the beach tomorrow.

I walked out of the changing room, asking my brother on his opinion. He gave me a shrug and I let out a sigh.

Sweet Pea: why are you even getting another bathing suit? You have like ten at home. He said with a groan.
Betty: I don't want to wear those tomorrow. I said.
Sweet Pea: fussy. He mumbled. I roll my eyes.

I soon chose out a bathing suit that was dark blue and white stripped.

 Once I had payed, Sweet Pea and I decided to go to Pops and grab some lunch

We arrived at the diner and sat opposite each other.