Part I: The transferee

Minju's POV

Being a transferee is hard. You'll face different people and you'll encounter different attitudes. Yeah that's what I'm feeling right now.

"Is she a transferee?"

"Where did she came from?"

"Another stupid ass"

"Look at that dude"

I heard everyone said while looking at me. They're too obvious.

I'm walking my way to the registrar.

"Excuse me miss. Can I ask my schedule?" I looked up to the registrar and she gave me a piece of paper with my schedule in it.

I thanked her. I checked the time and there are still an hour and 30 minutes left before the start . It's a lot of time so I've decided to go to the canteen first . I'm starving to death.

When I reached the canteen, students keep on looking at me. I think they're now wondering if I'm a transferee or not. They keep on murmuring to each other but I don't care. I just want my food.

I ordered for some pancakes and went directly in the table beside the window.

I put my bag beside me and started to eat the pancake.

I suddenly heard some girls passing by. "Ah let's go, she's here again!"

Who's that 'she'?

They look so scared. Well, I'm hungry and I don't even care about it.

"Yah! Where's the food that I told you to order huh?" I heard a voice from the crowd.

I stood up to witness the thing that is happening in there.

I saw 3 girls who are tall and they're surrounding another girl. Students started to gather around them.

"I- Im sorry, I w-was about to give it to you b-but you c-came here" the poor girl said.

The tall girl in the middle just smirked and harshly grab the food from the girl. She opened it and poured it into the girl. It was a spaghetti with its sauce.

The girl cried helplessly. The students who are watching didn't do anything.
How can they stand a situation like this?

I wore my bag and went into the crowd.The students looked at me suspiciously.

"What is she doing?"

"Did she know that they're dangerous?"

"She must be the transferee"

"She looks so innocent but she can't withstand them"

I heard some students said. I didn't mind them, I went in the middle of the crowd and helped the poor girl to stand up. Her uniform's full of sauce.

"P- please stay away f- from me. D- don't get yourself i-involved. T-they might a- also h- hurt y- you" the girl said while crying.

"Look who do we have here. A brave hero who will save a stupid human! Hahahaha. Hmm you doesn't look familiar. You must be a transferee" the tall girl who is standing in the middle said.

She has an up-to- shoulder hair and a see through bangs. The girl in her left has a bangs and the girl in her right has a slight curly hair.

"Ohw, you look innocent. You're also pretty but kinda' weak." the girl in the middle said again while playing with her hair.

She walked around me.

"Why are you doing this to her?" I bravely asked. I'm actually a bit scared right now, just by looking at their faces, they somehow look like the heads in here.

"You're brave, I like that. Hm why am I doing it to her? simply because she's stupid! Do you even know who I am huh transferee?" she said while smirking and looking at me.

I'm s-scared right now. I think I made her angry.

"I- I don't care a-about who you are. J-just leave this girl alone" I replied back. My knees are starting to tremble on fear.

"Another brave girl. Since you doesn't care about who I am so, let me mark my name in your head.  I'm Yujin,

your freaking nightmare" she said and went into the crowd.

After a few seconds she went back in the middle with a bottle in her hand. I think it's a bottle of sauce.

"To begin with your very first day, I shall bless you with my power" she smirked and opened the bottle.

She then poured the sauce in me.

Oh no it's not—

God! It's a spicy sauce. Ouch my eyes hurt so bad!

I'm still bowing my head when I heard a sound of a bottle falling down. She threw the bottle away.

I was shocked because she held me in the neck. I still can't open my eyes widely because some of the sauce went inside and it's burning my eyeballs.

"It's your very first time in here and yet you're acting bravely. What do you think of yourself? A hero?You should be thankful because it's only a minor one. You should know who you're talking with. Since you've interrupted our moment here, I'll make you experience a life like hell" she removed her hand from my neck.I feel like I didn't breathe for seconds.She pushed me hard into the floor letting me sit on the of sauce that were scattered.

The three went away  and the students went back to their businesses . The only girl that's left is the girl earlier. She helped me stood up.

"I'm s- sorry. I t- told you to stay away because you'll get yourself involved." she said while crying.

I wiped the sauce in my face. It's really spicy!

"Who are they?" I asked her.

She looked at me with a scared face. "Even though they're girls, they're stronger than boys . They're known as YCyoung, the bullies. They treat students like their servants and they wouldn't let a day pass without someone to bully. Even boys are afraid of them." she said. I nodded my head at her.

She then bid me goodbye so that she change her uniform.

I guessed I've bumped into the wrong people.I get my bag and walked towards my new locker to change my uniform.

Even though I'm weak , I will never ever let anyone to be hurt infront of me.

-----------------

A/N: How was the first part? I'm too nervous while typing this story pfft. I don't know why ㅋㅋ. Please do vote and comment, Thank You!

Bubblyehet 💜