Part XXVII: The battle

Wonyoung's POV

After we finished our meal, we parted ways since we're going to the secret arena while the two of them are going somewhere.

"This is it" Chaewon stretched her arms and tilted her head from left to right. Ahhhh it's been a long time since I've got myself in a fight. I'll have my daily stretching today. *jab* *jab*

We opened the car's door and stepped outside. The arena is hidden inside a hotel and you need the secret passcode to enter. We walked inside the hotel , Yujin whispered to the person assigned outside to lead us the way.

You can immediately recognize the people in that arena, they had a tattoo of four dots in their necks. Only few people are in the living room of the hotel, means that most of them are already in there.

"Remain your presence. We're going for a grand entrance" Yujin said leading our way towards the room where I can hear the crowd's noise.

I shaked my hand first, and jabbed at Chaewon's shoulder. She hit my neck back.

The door opened as the spot light coming inside focused on us. Yey! This is it!

——————————————

Chaewon's POV

The spot light were focused on us, the crowd is getting wilder while cheering our name.

"And now! Let's welcome the newly arrived defending champion! YCyoouuuunngg!! Composed mainly of Ahn Yujin, Kim Chaewon and Jang Wonyoung!!" the host said hyping the crowd more.

We walked in the carpet towards the highest throne.

In the arena, there are four thrones, the alpha, the beta and the gamma. The alpha is the highest which is us. Next is beta with the hold of XCS then the gamma, VNM and QSZ. Every generation of the four seasons came in here to showcase their talents, it's our fourth year and also, the 6th consecutive wins of Winter. The last generation won 3 times while we won 3 and will be 4 later.

In this battle, we had the first round named as the elimination. Two groups will fight with each other and whoever wins the battle will fight with the other champion in order for them to reach the alpha throne.

After we had our dramatic entrance, we went to our throne and sat in it. It's made of gold and I know, it's quite expensive so that every winner will deserve it.

We had to defend our throne as usual but in return, if we're the winner we'll receive the total bet of  five million dollars.

"For the next one, let's welcome the beta XCSssss!! Together with Ahn Xyrene, Cassandra Hyun and Shane Lim!!" the host introduced the three. The people around the slightly big arena also cheered for them.

They walked in the red carpet with their undying arrogance. If I know, they're planning something again today as what they did last year. They used equipments such as their bronze knucles including bats. The people watching us that day didn't mind it at all instead, they just said that it'll be interesting.

Before they sat in their throne, they looked at us first while smirking. Just a pain in the ass.

"And now the last but not the least, the gammas!! VNM and QSZ!! Starting from Park Vian , Shin Nicoli and Kim Marshan. Then for Spring! Jo Quennie, Kang Sophia and Lee Zoe."