Part II: I'll never forget this day

Minju's POV

Walking in this hallway seems like you're walking in a crowded place with people rushing by.

"What's her section?"

"Maybe in the section where the triplets are"

"Shh she might hear you"

Endless murmurs can be heard. I'm not eavesdroping, it's just that they're saying it loud enough to let me hear.

I went to the section where I'm supposed to be in. The teacher smiled and let me come inside.

"As for today we had an unexpected transferee, she's from Trevor University where students with high intelligence and respect, came from" the teacher said.

I roamed my eyes around the room.

It's messy

Not properly organized

and students with rude looks including their rude faces are in.

Someone caught my attention. Her feet are in her table. She's munching a gum and acts like a boss even the professor is present.

"Please introduce yourself first. Since there isn't an available seat anymore, you may take your seat beside Miss Ahn" the teacher said again.

Is it really important? Miss Ahn?

I looked at the seats and the only available ones is beside the oh....

beside that bully.

I wrote my name in the board first before proceeding to my seat. I'm too tired to talk.

I noticed that the students inside the classroom are looking at me while I'm walking towards that cursed seat.

I was about to sit down when

*bogsh

Ouch! It hurts!

The students laughed upon seeing my poor body sitting on the floor.

This bully pulled my chair!

"Miss Ahn Yujin! What the heck is happening in there?!" I heard the professor shouted. I stood up and composed myself.

"It was just an accident pfft. She's blind, she didn't see it" she said while laughing.

I narrowed my eyes at her. Me? Blind?

I kicked her chair, making her outbalanced.

"What the?!" she looked at me angrily.

I met her eyes "Sorry, I'm blind. It was just an accident"

The students around said 'oohh'

I sat in my chair and reached for my book.

"Our lesson as for now is just a recall about the three laws of motion. Anyone?"

We're already in fourth year highschool yet they still teach this topic? Well, it's only a recall.

I raised my arm. "The first law of motion is the law of inertia, which states that every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled to change its state by the action of an external force"