Part XLVII: Spy

Minju's POV

Err - - is it just me or it's really weird to see Yujin stopping a fight when in fact she's the one who's always starting a commotion back then.

W- will she be okay? Looks like both of the guys were hungry for a fight. She might get involved in that nuisance...

"Where should we put these?" Chaewon asked as soon as we entered the quiet library. "Let's just put these in the table" I said as I walk towards the table. My arms are getting numb and I have to put these books before my arms get worst.

"There! It's all set up" she smiled, giving me a thumbs- up - sign. I wonder how it feels to be close with Chaewon. I mean, she's really nice and she's a kind that will suit as everyone's bestfriend material.

"Uhm by the way, let's have it this afternoon. Is it okay with you?"

"Hm yeah, sure. Thank you in advance haha" Afternoon movies are great! Maybe it's a good idea to have it later. "No problem" she replied, still showing her smile. YcYoung is really lucky to have her.

"Shhh!" the librarian shushed, looking at us with her scary eyes. Ohgod, that scared me off. The students inside shifted their gaze at us. "Let's go" I whispered at Chaewon who seems to be scared with the librarian. We moved out of the library fast while giggling. Pfft that was epic!

"I'll have to get going first, my Dad wants to talk with me  So... uh see you later at 3?"

"Yes, see you" after that, she waved bye at me and started to run towards the main office.

'What movie should we watch? Something scary? Nope, I might shout my lungs out if we'll watch one. Hmm how 'bout something funny? Aish, it won't do this time. I'm not into funny movies.'

I continued to walk in the hallway while still murmuring about my ideal movie show. Hmm we can decide what to watch later.

Only a few students are around, I bet that classes are still going on. "Where are you going?" a sudden voice popped up.

"Ohgod- - You scared me!" I narrowed my eyes at the girl who's just smirking after she did such thing. Why on earth is she standing beside a pillar with her hoodie on? She's not wearing it earlier but how come she got to change that fast? I thought she's still in the locker area?

"You look scary multiplied by 2" I'm still wondering on how can she wear a hoodie that fast and how can she manage to wear it even though it's really hot?

"That's scary scary. Dxmn, it's hot" she took of her hoodie, leaving her uniforms on. "Why are you wearing that hoodie in the first place?"

"Disguise"

I don't know if I should laugh or - -  yeah, I can't help it but to laugh. Her disguise are way too obvious! "S- stop laughing idiot or else I'll cut your tounge out" she's already annoyed.

"S - sorry" I bowed at her for about 90°

She ruined my hair lightly making my heart skip a beat. That was really sudden.

"O- oh *cough* . W-where are you going 'later'?" I can't keep my eyecontact with her. It's awkward.
" S- something important" I answered stutterly.

"Important?"

"Yes. U- uhm I have to go" I walked away from her as fast as I can. I can't manage to stay with her for a bit longer- - - -  why would she ask me about it?

Before I can move that far, I heard a faint voice said. "D- don't go"

—————————————————

Yujin's POV

I heard it. I heard their fxcking plans and it's crushing the beating- thing inside. Fxck, I think I should see an old man who knows how to cure some heart disease. I can't continue 9 and 10 fxck it's very hard and I'm playing an important role right now.

D- don't go. She shouldn't go..... Dxmn these black letters! If not for these, I should be living my whole freaking life out of danger! I- I have to protect her.

I- I .... I don't want her to go because of these dxmn mysterious fiends who are sending threats. I d- don't and won't really care if she'll go out anywhere and with a- anyone if ever there are no one sending death messages at me... at us.

I received a letter earlier and it's disturbing the heck out of me.

      Hello, Ahn Yujin. Are you feeling excited to meet us? It's getting near and oh, since we're bored, should we eliminate one of  your 'friends'? That would be fun!
                                       - Tres -

Dxmn a short message with a killing purpose. These black letters that I've received are delivered in a box by  random men. They don't even know the writer of that message. I swear, I fxcking sew them if I'll find out who are behind this.

——————————————

Minju's POV

(Fastforward, 3:00 pm)

The classes are dismissed at 2:00 earlier. There are only few students left in the campus and I don't know where Chaewon is.

"Hey Min! Shall we go?" Chaewon appeared at my side, offering her hand.

"Sure" I smiled and gladly accepted her hand. We went inside her car which is parked a few footsteps away from the gate. She went in the driver's seat and me at the passenger's.

"Today's showing is 'Frog Prince, the movie' is it okay with you?"

F- frog prince?! Oh sheez, I can now see Pepe as a prince! Yeess! "Oh sure! Yes thank you! Here I go Pepe,just wait for your sister!" I can't help it. I really feel excited!

She just laughed and started the engine of the car.

Yes, here we go!

———————————

Yujin's POV

Tailing Chaewon's fxcking car is hard. There are two cars in between and I freaking swear I want to crush it!

I've been tailing them since the time they went off. As far as I know, the movieworld is only a 20 - minute drive from the school.

Oh heck, they turned to park at the North area. I followed and parked ahead of them.

They went out of the car and are now heading inside. Dxmn, I shouldn't be obvious if I want to be a part of the world's greatest 'spy'.