Part XXI: I hit a spot

Minju's POV

After discussing about our booth, I went to the canteen together with Yuri to grab a bite.

"They're impossible! How can they think about weapons when we're inside the school grounds?" Yuri murmured biting her burger.

They're giving me headache-,-

*Flashback a while ago*

"Let's just say our opinions directly since someone invisible stepped on my pen. Let's start with you Ms. Wonyoung" I looked at her who is in the midst of thinking.

"Aha yes! Shall we sell some stuff toys?" she asked hesistantly. Chaewon and Yujin looked at her, telling her to suggest something much better. "Stop being a baby Youngie" Chaewon said.

Wonyoung coughed, changing her mood into a serious and intimidating one. "How about swords? samurai? katana?" she said seriously.

What? Is she even thinking?!

"Hm, bombs are better" Chaewon suggested.

Yuri held my arm, her hands are cold.
I looked at her wondering about what is happening to her. She's just bowing her head and gripping her skirt tight. She looks afraid. I'm afraid of them too, we shouldn't talk about this things.

"Guns are way better psh" Yujin inserted. They're showing their scary side and it's not okay for us.

"Hey,you look pale. You okay?" Chaewon asked looking at Yuri and me. How on earth that we'll not turn pale if they're talking about things that might get us killed. Are they kidding?

"C-can we make a much s-simple and b-better idea for the booth? Like a food booth" I suggested without giving them an eyecontact. I'm just afraid to make contact with them.

"Foods? Like what?" Wonyoung asked curiously, poking my shoulder.

I look at them, ready to explain my plan but Yujin just walked her way out. She didn't bothered to listen even just for a single word.

"Don't mind her, she'll agree with it" Chaewon said pursuing me to move on with my discussion.

"Ah as I was saying, a food booth will be enough. Should we choose a specific one? Like pizza booth, fries booth, sushi booths or something?" they paused for a while, thinking about my proposal.

"A variety will be good" Chaewon answered.

We don't know other customer's taste so we better put it in a variety booth. "I t-think we should put a drinks' booth too" Yuri said after her long period of silence.

"I agree with it"
"Better"
"It's good"

We all agreed with her suggestion. This booth will be an expensive one.

*end of flashback*

"Anyways Min, I think we'll be using too much money just to build one" she continues to bite her burger.

It could be. Just by hearing the word food, you'll know that money comes after.

"We have Ahn Yujin" I smiled and calmed myself from thinking about the overall cost. We have the heiress, she'll be the one to build that booth. Since she's a stone hearted human, we should convince her first.