Part XIII: No one will understand why

Minju's POV

The students rush around the hallway, making chit-chatting noises early this morning.

I walked the way towards our room, not minding about other's businesses. I noticed that they keep on looking at me while whispering on each other's ears as if they're badmouthing me.

I really didn't expect those words of idiotic bravery came out from my mouth yesterday and I know, I only made the situation worse.

"Minju! Minju! Wait!" I heard Yuri's voice so I turned to approach her.

"H- have you seen this? T-this are pasted all over the hallway up to the locker room!" she said while panting heavily. She handed me a folded crumpled paper.

I opened the paper and my face is in it with a description:

'Wanted: Loser, freak, and an idiot named Kim Minju.
Price: Something terrifying'

I looked around and saw the students laughing at me.

I crumpled the paper and bowed my head while heading towards the room. Yuri's walking beside me shushing some of the student's mouth. I can see the posters spread in the walls.

I don't know who did this but I only got one person in mind. She's really powerful.

I was a bit startled when three students bumped the two of us.

"Holy cow! A loser with another loser! What a combination! hahahahhaha" I heard the girl said. The other students are laughing, some are forcing themselves not to laugh.

I just keep on looking down, trying to control my emotions.

"Ooh, where's your courage? Did it suddenly disappeared? Cmon! Fight me" the girl said again posing herself as if she's going to punch me.

"Please, I don't want to make a scene here" I said seriously. I can't do anything stupid again because the commotion already reached the Principal and, she warned me that she'll tell Mom about this if I caused another one.

"What's that? Plus? Plest?
I can't hear it clearly~" she said again.

I don't want to show them my weak side but now, I think it'll show up.

"Let's go Minju. Don't mind them" Yuri held my arm and slowly pulled me to leave but the two girls infront of us just held her.

"Not that fast, loser 2. I'm not yet finish with my business here" the girl said taking two bottles full of black colored materials in it.

"Voila! behold, for the secret ingredient is here hahahhaha" she opened the bottle and I can sense that it is something cruel. The students gathered around us while opening their phones to take a video.

"No please" I said with a cracked voice. My emotions are all mixed up.

The girl holding the bottles stopped for a while when another girl came and whispered to her.

"This is going to be exciting!" she murmured. Excitement filled her face.

"Make way for our heiress" she said making me tremble in fear.