Part IV: Monsters!

Yujin's POV

"Where is it?" Today is a good day to plan something. Less people is equal to less witnesses.

Chaewon gave the 2 bottles containing some cockroaches. Gross.

"1000 won per bottle Yushin. It's hard to find these fellas" What?!So the to of it are worth 2000 won? Argh.

"Wait, I'll give it to you later. We should put these in its place first hahahaha" They also laughed upon hearing the plan. I already explained the thing that we're about to do and the both of them agreed with it.

We procceded to the locker room. It's the plan's setting place.

"Wonyoung, is there any student?" I asked Wonyoung who's in the first line peeking towards the room.

"No, let's go"

Holding the two large bottles, we crawl towards the locker room and stops right where the transferee's locker number is located.

"Is this the number?" Hmm well, I'm also not sure about it.

"Maybe?Argh it sure is!" If it is her's or not, I still don't care but it's better if this is exactly her locker.

"Open it! The janitor's coming!" I whispered at Chaewon who's lockpicking it.

"Just wait! You're not helping!" Aish turtles!

*bell ringss

That's it! First boring class begins!

The locker swung open. I immediately gave the bottles to Wonyoung and Chaewon to open it and let the cockroaches inside. What a great plan!

"Yaah, yaah! Cockroch get off me!" Darn this clingy cockroach.

After freeing all of the cockroaches inside the transferee's locker,  Chaewon closed the locker and we went to our class after.

-------------

Minju's POV

"Back to the History of Korea, it was divided into tribes but eventually organised kingdoms emerged. There were 3 of them, Goguryeo in the North ,Silla and Baekje in the South. According to legend Silla was founded in 57 BC by Bak Hyeokgeose, Jumong founded Goguryeo in 37 BC and Onjo founded Baekje in 18 B - - -

I stopped writing to look at the professor who also stopped speaking.

He's looking at the door where the monster, with her gals are standing.

"What took the three of you so long Ms. Ahn, Ms. Kim and Ms. Jang huh?" the professor seemed angry since his lesson was cut out by these three vips standing in the door.

The monster didn't mind the teacher instead, she went into her seat and took out her mangas.

"Yujin's hungry earlier Mr. Prof that's why we went out for a while to let her eat, that's what friends are for" the girl with bangs said while smiling.