Part XXIV: Number

Minju's POV

" Let's talk this over
it's not like we're dead
was it something I did?
was it something you said~?"

I put on my earplugs to listen some random music. After the incident, the principal announced that classes are suspended for today. They're conducting an investigation to find out who are responsible for the chaos.

I gaze my sight in the sunny field infront of me. Students are walking around, laughing with each other. Seems like they're enjoying this one of a kind suspension.

This tree serves as my shelter all the time ,jeez I started to love this thing. I relaxed my back against its rough bark and started to write something in my journal.

Hmm should I write about today's incident? Or I should right something like my favorites?

Ah I got it! I'll right something inspirational pfft.

'How to be kind?'
                  by: Pepe the frog

I'll just write Pepe because if someone finds this out, they'll not know that I was the one who write this kind of journal. I'll blame this all to Pepe hahaha.

1. Smile
2. Help others with your own will.
3. Hold the door open for someone behind you.
4. Use 'please' in every requests you make.
5. Learn how to listen.
6. Avoid cursing.
7.Avoid being in trouble.
8. Make peace
9. Give hugs to those who need it.
10. Say 'I Love You' and 'Thank you' more often to your family or friends.

Finally done! There's someone who'll actually need this list, I hope she do have time to read this.

I closed my eyes, savoring the fresh air and peaceful environment. *sigh* this is way too good.

"I tried so hard and got so far~"

I heard a voice singing. I turned my head to find where the voice came from.

'In the end, it doesn't even matter~'

This voice is kinda familiar. I continued to search for that singing voice but I can't find the owner of it. Maybe, she's invisible.

'I had to fall to lose it all~'

Seems like the voice is coming all the way from her- - -

Oh.......... what?! She's the one who's singing? This angelic voice isn't suited for a girl like her but, she's pretty awesome. It's like I'm hearing a slow and relaxing version of 'in the end' by Linkin Park.

I can't remove my eyes from her because of amusement. She's sitting on a branch of the tree with her earplugs on.

"in the end it doesn't even matte- - oh sh*t"

Surprised and regretful, I turned my back and hit my head a few times. Minju! You're clumsy! Aish maybe she knew that someone's looking at her that's why she turned to look at who was it and unluckily, we've made an eyecontact.

I heard her jumped from the branch. Her footsteps are getting nearer and nearer. "It's now time for tutorial isn't it? Aish you're really an idiot" she said behind my back. I felt that she walked away from me.

How can she act naturally? I thought she's going to kill me.

"What are you doing?! Come here and teach. Tch, you're wasting my time" she said out of her boredom.