Part VII: Not now

Minju's POV

The wind blows gently as the glimpse of the sunset touches over my skin.

I sat near a huge tree, trying to calm myself from the ruction in the canteen earlier. Students are on their way home while I remain, reading my book to release some anxiety which that monster caused.

I never wanted attention. I wanted to be known, yes. But not with the title of fighting with their long lived bully. Since earlier, the scene in the canteen immediately spread. Some students were happy because of the thought that their miserable student life will end, all thanks to the wicked girl's match while other's feel that I'm acting as if I'm way greater than those three.

The more the news spreads, the more students passed by me and will also act to the mere fact that Yujin, the heiress is doing something again.

"Looks like you're in a deep thought. Can I bother you for a moment?" Moving back to reality, I heard someone behind me.

I immediately put the book that I didn't even read in my bag and stood up, ready to leave.

"W- wait. I'm here to apologize for Yujin" she's holding a plastic bag from what I think has snacks in it.

I stopped for a moment and looked at her using my expressionless face.

"No need, I know that your apology isn't serious at all. Is this some kind of a prank or bully scene again?Sorry, I'm too sick of it and I'm not in the mood right now" I turned my back from her. I'm too emotionally tired, to the point that I'm floating with my past thoughts.

"Listen to me first, please?" I never thought that a girl from YCyoung would say this kind of word.

I sat in the tree's big roots again, ready to listen.

"Whoo, so here are some foods. Let's eat while discussing" she removed the foods out of the plastic bag.

Burgers and colas

"Let's go straight into the point here, Miss Kim Chaewon" curiousity is just slowly killing me.

"Eat first. I'm not gonna' speak up if you don't eat this. Don't worry, it's safe" she handed me a burger and a cola. I accepted it since my stomach is already growling.

"So uhm, don't bother to call me miss. I'd rather prefer Chaewon. Well, as far as you know YCyoung is our group consist - - -

"I already knew that" Munching the food, I cut her off with her introduction.

She poked my forehead "Don't interfere with my words.It's my first time to do this so you're lucky enough to be the person whom I'm apologizing with"

"Can apologizing be possible without bullying?" I glared at her. That hurts.

"Anyways, I just wanna say sorry. We're bullies, what can you expect from us? I know we've crossed the line. Like you know, earlier about the work thingy? I tried to stop Yujin but she really do what she wants. Promise, she's really a nice girl" she's munching her food while gazing at the setting sun.

A nice girl? Really?

"That doesn't even make sense" I continued to eat the food. I didn't even expect someone from their group to say 'sorry'. They're a group overflowing with pride.