Part XVI: The game has started

Minju's POV

"Aish give me your notebook" Yujin said after a long period of silence.

I can't start the session since earlier. It's getting late now. Mosquitos are flying everywhere .

I didn't respond for a while. I'm hungry, I'm tired, I'm sleepy yet I still have to go to my part time job.

"Give it back!" I said having a slight grip on my bag. She suddenly grabbed it.

She scanned my bag, looking for something. I don't have the energy to stand up and grab my bag again.

"Here!" she throw my bag and it hit me right in the face. That really hurts. Heartless monster.

She puts my notebook inside her bag and headed her way to the door, kicking it hard. "We're done! Open this freaking door now, I'm starving!" she shouted.

"M-my notebook" I stood up. I think the men in black will open the door.

"What? You told me you're gonna teach me, so I'm going to bring your freaking notebook since you made a drama scene again psh" she told me while still kicking the door.

It's her fault for calling me some random things.

The door swung open. She immediately run outside leaving me behind. Psh, I can't stand to be with her even just for a few minutes.

The moon's peeking over the clouds and stars are shining brightly as I remembered that I still have to go to my job. Oh god, it's already 6:30! Sheez, I wasted 1 hour and a half!

I immediately ran into the silent road. It's giving me chills.

I stopped for a while. I felt like someone's following me base on the sound of the footsteps.

I walked slowly again, being aware of the environment. I look sideways after I heard a scratching sound.

"Wait up loser" someone from behind said. I think they're the one who's following me.

I turned around and saw 3 girls, wearing a uniform with a sun logo in their ties. I think I've heard about this logos before.

Snow is for winter
Sun is for summer
Leaf is for spring
and light for autumn.

They looked at my tie and it's too late to cover it. I surveyed their appearance first. "What are you looking at?" the girl in ponytail said. All of them looks pretty fierce.

"W- who are you?" I asked them. Confusion covers my whole mind right now. What do they want? Why are they here?

"Hmm might be a transferee. Anyways, I'm not going to waste my precious time with an idiot like you. Just give this black letter to my dear cousin, Ahn Yujin" she throw the black envelope with their logo in it.

"W- why would I do that?" I curiously asked. Why won't they just send this to her? I didn't come to school just to be a messenger.

"You stupid ass!" she shouted slapping my left cheek. It's quite hard, I felt the numbness.

"You don't know us, do you? Well, for a commoner winter student like you, it's a shame that you can't recognize us. Psh, good thing I'm still being nice with you. Make sure to give that letter to her or else, I'll let you experience one hell of a ride" they turned their backs and went the other way.