Part XLV: Seven

Minju's POV

"Since you called me up for today, would you mind to treat me something?" I suggested to the girl who isn't even paying her attention.

"It's your duty" she replied, reading her manga. Eversince I've started my tutorial today, she's not listening. She's just eating the cookies while reading her mangas. She didn't even pay for the foods. (╥_╥)

"Tch, s-stop frowning, it irritates me. Alright, alright I'll treat you but I'll deduct this one on your fee" she stood up, leaving the bag which contains the cookies that Yena wants to give to Yuri. Monster ╥﹏╥

"Uhm Yujin..." I called her attention first before she took her step.
"W-what?" She didn't bother to turn herself around. She's really not interested. "The cookies.." Right, I have to get it back. It's for Yuri, why did she misunderstood it?

"If you're giving away something then you can't take it ba - -

"I didn't give it to you" See? She misunderstood it. "W-who?!" she turned around, facing at my direction. What does she mean about 'who'? 

"Uhm.. It's from Yena" I got my bag already. It's about 4 pm and I've still got some work to do. "That little du - - - -

"N-no. Actually, she told me to give that cookies to Yuri but you've called me up and I was really hungry so I've got no time to bring that cookies to he - - -

"What are you talking about?" Uhm? she's not a-angry? I thought I have to explai- - - wait, why am I explaining?

"Defensive frog tch tch. Okay, let's buy another set of cookies" she said while holding her laughter. Ohgod, I've got too many problems yet you still added this one  (T_T)

And what did she said?! I'm d- defensive? No, I'm not! It's her fault for misunderstanding it ( ̄^ ̄)

"W- why are W- WE going to buy another set?" We could just make a new one though. *cough* W- WE? Nope, it's just her.

"Idiot. You told me that those cookies were for Yuri and not for me so we've got to buy a new one or, you can just buy it on your own if you want to" She's heartless ಠ_ಠ . It's only her fault, why is she dragging me with this?! Anyways, I don't have a choice but to follow her since she's also gonna treat me ಥ⌣ಥ

"Freak" I heard her mutter before she started to walk.

Walking was never been boring but this time? It really is. She's too quiet and its giving me the creeps.

"N- noona?" Right in here, I saw a little boy hiding behind a tree across the street. I think he's around 6 and he's directly looking at us.  N- noona?

"Noona! It's me, Leo!" Yujin suddenly stopped , causing me to bumped right behind her back. Ouch it hurts! Her back are way too hard for a girl ╥﹏╥

The boy crossed the street and went infront of us. "Hey kid. How's your brother and sister?" Yujin kneeled her leg to match the cute kid's height. She knows him?

"They're okay noona, thanks for the food that you gave. You're really kind" the kid smiled, making himself cuter. Brother and sister? Where are his parents?