Part LV: The last nine and ten

Minju's POV

"T-that's it? That's all you've got? Such a weakling psh" Yujin mumbled despite the fact that she was hit for a few times already.

Y-yujin please, stop provoking them..

"Weakling huh?" Xyrene swung the bat in Yujin's legs making her kneel and groan in pain.

"Ahhh fxck!!"

"N-no!" I mumbled, I'm losing the power to shout right now. "Nice view you got there young lady" Tristan and Alexis gave a high five to each other as they started to walk towards my direction.

Oh no... p-please..

"Fxck you idiots! D-don't you dare touch her! I-if you w-want your r-revenge then do it! I'm the o-one who owes you, not her!" Yujin shouted even though she can't stand that straight. She's bowing her head down, I know that she's just doing it in order to hide her 'in pain' reaction.

Tristan and Alexis went back towards her. It's now their turn to throw their hates out. Y-yujin... I know you're just pretending to be strong right now but please, don't let go. We can escape this together..

"Aw it's boring. Let her fight" Xyrene commanded the two guys to release Yujin.

They went on and remove the ties from Yujin's arms. She fell to the ground but stood up after. She looked at me so I gave her a 'you can do it' gesture . She nodded and clench her fists.

"Let the fight begi - - -

*bogsh*

A loud sound was heard after Xyrene fell to the bars because of the impact from Yujin's fist. The other six were shocked but were immediately taken aback and started to attack Yujin.

Yujin can't walk properly that's why she's just standing right where she is. The guys started to attack her but luckily, she can defend and fight back for herself.. Y- you can do it Yujin...

-—————————————

Yuri's POV

I managed to escape that building...

After I jumped out of the window, I started to run as fast as I can. I know that someone in there will catch me and if that happens, Minju and I can't escape them anymore.. Right now, I'm still running barefooted in this street. Dang, that place is too far..

I can't contact Yena and the others from here.. Signal's unavailable.

I guess I'm getting near...

I stopped near a street, I've run for I think a kilometer away and it's exhausting me...

Signal's already available and I need to call Chaewon as fast as I can.

*riingggg

*riinggg

*riiinng

"Hello Chaewon?!"

[Yuri?]

"I n-need your help right now please. Call some police, I'm two streets away from the city's banner"

[W-what?! What are you talking about?!]

"P-please just call the police and the others with you! Minju is in trouble! I managed to escape so Minju's the only one left in there!"