Part XXXI: Her story

Minju's POV

"Let's start off with our topic. It's all about the factors affecting the rate of a chemical reaction" I pointed the words in the book for her to see. With her sleepy eyes, she just looked at it for a second and yawned.

"Miss Ahn Yujin, please listen. Look, I'm here because I was hired to teach you" I looked at her sincerely. If only she knew how tiring it is then she'll gonna listen to me.

"The factors affecting the rate of a chemical reaction are: The reactants must collide with each other. The collisions must be of enough energy to overcome the 'energy barrier" called the activation energy and the reactants must form new bonds to produce products" she suddenly said while stretching her arms. I was taken a back by her sudden words. Woah,  I never expect that a girl like her pays attention to studies!  She even memorized the three main factors!

"I know I'm great so get your fxcking eyes off me" she glared at me while saying those. "It somehow amazes me. I thought that you're only interested on things when it comes to fighting, I never thought that you knew this"

She combed her hair using her fingers. "Psh, I'm not that kind of an idiot" she yawned infront of me again. Am I that boring that she keeps on yawning everytime I talk?

A drop of water fell down in my arm. The weather is quite dim and it will eventually rain,  I guess.

I started to pack my things up without looking at Yujin. It's better to move to another place than to be wet in here.

The water drops fastly as the rain becomes heavier. "Fxck it's raining" she stood up ready to ran to seek for shelter while I'm still packing my books under the tree. "Aish dxmn you're too slow!" she grab some books from the table and ran towards the gym nearby.

I followed her with some of my books covered in my head. I'm too weak and I shouldn't be staying under the rain for it might make me sick.

"I- It's freezing cold. I- I have to r-rest *achoo*" I'm starting to sneeze because of the rain. I took my books from her while still sneezing. Our uniforms are already wet. 

"Psh, such a weakling. Follow me" she turned her back against me and walk to the other direction which I knew is heading towards the locker. I followed her, still sneezing.

"Dxmn, you owe me this thing transferee" she handed me a red hoodie paired with pants. I looked at it, questioning if what am I going to do with it.

She took another pair of clothes from her locker and went to the comfort room. After a few minutes, she went out ang glared at me. What?  I didn't  even do a thing!

"Do you want to die? Just fxcking wear it. I'll just deduct it on your salary" she turned her huge back against from me.

Seems like I don't have a choice but to wear this thing.

——————————————

Yujin's POV

This rain wouldn't stop falling like fxck. It's freezing cold.

I walked inside the canteen to find something hot that will lessen the effect of the weather. I almost forgot that the old man didn't want to install a coffee vending machine in here.  Instead, he told the staffs to install a milk vending machine which sounds childish for an old man like him.

I took two hot bottles of milk and just by looking at it, it fxcking disgust me.

"Oh? What's that?" A fool suddenly said from behind making me surprised that I almost fxckin punch her in the face.