Part XLVI: Peace

Minju's POV

Today's a hot, sunny day and I badly needs a rest. Remembering the scene last night makes me feel a bit .......... awkward.

Good thing she isn't here for now, there's no need to avoid her. Err, I mean I can't show her my face right now, I' - I'm just e- embarrassed.

*Flashback*

"Psh, they can't win against us or even against me. What can I expect from them? Even their pathetic leaders can't beat us. Way to go, knuckleheads" she murmured after the students from Summer left.

"She's looking and expecting high from herself again" ಠ_ಠ she doesn't even know how to dissect a frog properly yet she's here bragging about  herself but I......I admit that she's good.

"What?" She glared at me and to tell her again, it doesn't even affect me anymore. "Nothing" I answered. She might have heard the words that I had said earlier ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

"Danger is always around as long as we live, I can manage to protect myself once it appears but you? hmm... your always careless and to remind you, I'm not always around the whole fxcking time to p-prote - - no, to watch you, so you better take care of yourself" she's looking at her other side while saying those.

P-protect? Ohgod I think I
m- misheard it •////•

"I c- can handle myse - - - -

"No, you can't. So if I were you, y-you s-should stick w- with me - -  with US, YcYoung the whole time" she's still looking at her other side. "Sure does" I answered while smiling. We can act like tom and jerry for times but in cases like these, we can team up as Batman and Robin.

Uh? I didn't even know what I'm just saying.

A smile showed on her face but it faded away after a second. After that, she patted my head for about three times and...... she's making me feel smaller ╥﹏╥

* end of flashback *

" Kim Minju " hmm? someone's saying my name. " Kim Minju" I looked to my right but there's no one in there. I looked at the left but the person sitting in there is busy, chit-chatting with her other seatmate.

Huh? Who's calling my name?

A crumpled piece of paper suddenly landed at my table, when I looked up to see who it was, it's Chaewon, looking at me while smiling.

I smiled while opening the paper, this seems like a child play and I remember doing this one when I was in elementary.

I read the thing written on it.

'Kim Minju, would you like to have a snack after this?'

Pfft, her hand writing is so cool. Snack? hmm I'd love to! but since it's her treat, I think I should add some more(>y<)

I wrote 'yeah, and movies too' and threw it back at her. She opened it and showed me a thumbs-up sign while smiling. She's really pretty
(=^・^=)

"Miss Minju, can you kindly come over here?" the teacher said. Uh- oh, what have I done?. "Yes sir? What can I help you with?" It doesn't seemed like it but I'm really nervous this time. I think he saw our paper throwing messages and he might have thought that we're littering.