Part XXXXIV: 5 n 6

Minju's POV

At last! after the tiring day yesterday, our teacher gave us a week to rest ourselves. We'll still gonna attend school for this week but without lessons.

"Yul" I'm currently sitting infront of the table where Yuri is. I'm hungry, I'd like to buy some food but this girl won't even spare a glance to ask about what is it. She's too busy with her phone.

"Jo Yuri" I called her once again and this time, with her full name. I narrowed my eyes at her, she's not even bothered.

"Yuri!" I called her for the last time. She's just infront of me yet she's acting as if she's too far away. "Hmm? Sorry, what is it?" she answered, still looking at her phone.

"Sorry for bothering you but what's with your phone that you can't even remove your eyes from it?" I'm really hungry and I bet that it's causing me to get sensitive to such things. "Sorry Min. It's Yena, we've been texting for a while" she smiled while saying those.

I felt slightly relieved since she's talking with Yena. They should settle down things, they're bestfriends. Guess I'm going to buy some food for myself huh? "It's okay. I'll just by some foods, just message me if you're about to go home okay?" It's already 2:30 pm, 1 hour and 30 minutes to go before dismissal time.

"Okay"

After getting my wallet, I started to walk towards the canteen. It's not too far but the weather's hot. I think I'm going to melt \(;´□`)/ 

I walked across Yena's classroom which is beside our's. Her classmates are messing around like throwing papers at each other, writing something on the board and some sort of things.They're fun to watch with.

I continued to walk but someone from inside the classroom called my name. "Kim Minju!" I peeked inside to know who it was.

It's Yena, carrying a little bag of something. "Hey Yena! It's nice to see you again even though our classrooms are just a door away from each other haha"

"Yeah, I'm kinda busy these past few days. Anyway, is Y- yuri there?" she scratched the back of her neck while looking down.
She's too cute (。・ω・。)

"Wait, I'll call he- -

"N-no need Minju. C-can you give this to her?" she handed me the bag she was holding.

"Gift?Don't worry, I'll give it to her" If this is food, I don't think I can share this with Yuri even though it's for her ㅋㅋㅋ

"T- thanks"

"Uhm by the way, she'd been texting you almost all the time right? She can't even pay some of her attention to me, I'm jealous" I said. I'll try to tease her since I find it cute when her face turns red.

"H-huh? I always leave my phone at home and I haven't read a single message from her. I thought she's still angry at me that's why I'm giving this gift to her" she seemed quite confused. If Yuri's not messaging her then, who's that person Yuri has been texting all this time?!

Wait - - maybe Yena's just bluffing. Tch  tch Yena, you actually thought I'll fall for your words huh? She's very playful, maybe she's just joking hahaha.

"You're Choi Yena anyway hahaha. Okay, I'll give it to her later. Byee" I waved my hand at her and ran as fast as I can towards the canteen.