Part XXXX: 1. Smile

Minju's POV

"So.. " I can barely start the conversation right after that incident earlier.

"So..? " she answered. We're still beside the school's gate, just resting for a bit.  "Are you okay now? " I asked her while trying to figure out the parts in her body that got injured, if there are too many though.

"Hell yeah. You don't have to worry" she foolishly said, raising her thumbs up sign to me. Is that the side effect of being slapped? ಠ_ಠ

And... What did she say?! Worried?!

"N-no I'm not! It's just that... It's just that... uh nevermind" she won't even listen. I'll just let her think the way she imagine it to be (^_^;)

"Yujin"

"Hmm" I really want to ask her about something. I hope she'll not get angry if I'd ask that kind of question to her.

"A- are you in good terms with your father?" I know it sounds personal but it keeps on bugging me off. I'm just curious about the way her father treats her..

She isn't responding. *sigh* I already expect this.

"Follow me" she said out of the topic. She started walking and I've got no choice but to follow her. I'm not even familiar with the path we're walking into.

After a few minutes of walking, we end up in a rooftop.

Woah! I've never seen this place before! The whole field can be seen all the way here!

It's quite spacious but lots of damaged chairs are stocked near the entrance.

Yujin walked at the near edge of the railings. She leaned on it and roamed her eyes below. I followed her and did the same thing. The view is really nice in here! plus the air's breeze makes it easy for me to relieve my stress.

"This is the place where I used to stay alone. I never let anyone enter here but anyway, do you like this place?" she suddenly asked, still looking at the view below. "Hm, it's relaxing" I answered, feeling the air's relaxing breeze. "Okay then, we'll s-share this place" she replied back.

S- share?!

"About your question earlier......

"No, you don't have to answer that.
I respect your privacy" I tried to cut her off from her words. It's her personal life, I don't have the rights to intervene with it.

"About that, my answer is no" she continued. ಠ_ಠ She's not even listening to me.

"Your story is the same as mine. Back then, I was just a little girl who likes to be acknowledged by my father. For that stupid days I gave something to him like colorful candies and my self designed foods but because his fxcking heart is covered with the needs of money, he ignored and even shoved me away just for the sake of his work"

"As time passes by, I realized that it was all my fault for disturbing him, for bothering his concentration. At that moment, I already knew that my father doesn't want me. He doesn't want me as his child. Eversince that dxmn heirarchy arose, he wanted a son to be the heir."

"He didn't even treated us as his family. Dxmn that stupid old man! One day, our business came to a short fall and it stressed the hell out of him. You know what? When I was in school, that old man would beat my Mom. Since she fxcking love him, she didn't tend to report him or even tell the incident to me. She was just letting him beat her!" Yujin's face showed different emotions that I myself couldn't even undersrand. It must have really affect her.

"He's beating Mom until her consciousness knocks off and after, he'll come to beat me too. I fxcking hate him. I fxcking do. One time, when I was heading back at our home, I saw different cars with different logos which I remembered to be an ambulance and some police cars.I hurried my way inside only to find out that my M- mom is dead...

She c-commited s-suicide with a letter below her feet. A letter for m-me" she started sobbing and I can't even believe it! Her story is twice as miserable as mine, I can't help it but to feel pity on her.

"My M-mom. I l-love her s-so much more than a- anything. She was my bestf-friend, my classmate and my teacher. She's the best woman in the world yet that fxcking man was the reason why she killed herself. Back at that time, I have nowhere to go. I even endured not to kill that man. Fxck it! That's why I promised myself that I shouldn't be hurt anymore. I shouldn't let anyone look down upon me and I shouldn't let my emotions eat my whole being" she's still sobbing and I can't help it but to sob too. All I did was to throw hates at her, to judge her, not even knowing her true identity and her true feelings! I'm really that stupid!

"My intention is not to hurt anyone. All I want is to have friends with everyone, but with people around, I forget my true intention. I cover up my real pathetic self by showing this strong, bully Yujin. That's what I want people to believe with. That's what I want them to bury in their minds" she wiped her tears and turned away from me. I'm not into advising people but, I really feel pity towards her.

My situation is hard to resist but her? I didn't expect it. I didn't expect her to be that tough Yujin knowing that her precious women isn't present in her side. I can't even imagine my life without my Mom.

I can't explain the right words to say but right now, I know I have to ease her pain not because I'm her friend, but because I am Kim Minju.

"Y-you know, all things come to an end Yujin. I'm not in the place to say these words to you but still... I hope you'll listen." I never gave wisdom words such idiotic as this.
( ̄^ ̄)

"Ah I really sucks at advising. Anyways, you're Ahn Yujin the great.You'll overcome this because... uhm yeah, you're strong. Don't worry, I'll help you out with these...….. I'll always be with you" I smiled to convinced her that my words are true.

"*sigh* Such an idiot" she said while smiling.

She's really focusing on my stupid words (●__●)

She suddenly put her hand upon my head while still showing her smile. I can't help it but to feel something weird while she's patting my hair. She removed her hand and turned to her side, muttering something that made the weird feeling grew even more.

"T-thank you, Minju"

————————————
A/N: Sorry for updating too long ㅠㅠ
Anyways, more and more moments will coommee~ I hope you'll still support this story up to the end!❤ Thank you! 💜

Bubblyehet 💜