Part XII: You got the wrong enemy

Yujin's POV

"You're on it again. How many times do I have to tell you that don't make me feel embarassed about you, being my useless daughter huh?!" he shouted at the top of his lungs.

Tch, too noisy. I smirked upon seeing him, angry about my grades. He really do cares for himself. He should've entered that d*mn school at all.

"How dare you display that face in a serious matter?! You brat!" as soon as he walked near me, I felt his cold, ruthless fist landed on my jaw.

I fell on the floor while using my hand as a support. Dang, looks like I will have a disoriented bone right now.

------------

Minju's POV

I sat in my seat quietly while remembering about my conversation with mom last night.

*flashback*

"Min, are you okay? You're frowning since earlier. Any problem? You know, you can count on Mom" I sat beside her. Mom really knows everything.

"Mo- -

Uhm w-what should I do if my friend is getting bullied?" I hugged her tight. I don't want to disappoint her as well . I don't have any choice but to hide the truth about my grade.

"Your friend is bullied?!" She removed my arms from hugging her while looking at me in disbelief.

"Ah no, Mom. I mean, if I'll get into a situation where my friend will be a victim of it, what should I do?" I can also apply this in real life.

Mom showed me a worried face. Does she know about it?

"You should report them to your teacher Min. They shouldn't tolerate kids like that." she said.

What can I do mom? They're powerful.

"As long as you're not involved and hurt. It's going to be fine" she smiled and hugged me again.

It's too late Mom, I'm already in.

*end of flashback*

"Spacing out again?" I went back to my senses. I looked at the girl who disturb me from reminiscing.

Chaewon. What does she have in mind to talk with me right now? She's a high ranked person. She shouldn't be involved with a girl like me.

"Hey. I'm talking to you" she poked my forehead.

"Look. I'm trying to escape trouble, Miss Chaewon. So please" I stood up and went to Yuri's seat.

"Yah! I'm not a trouble! Tch" she said.

I was about to reply when a huge breaking sound filled the atmosphere making all the students inside, silent.

Ahn Yujin went inside the room, full of .... bruises?

Her face hasn't recovered from the last time that she got bruises yet she had another and it's even worse.

Everyone is just looking at her while she kicks every chair that blocks in her way. She looks creepy since violet traces are visible in her face and her lips burst again but she's just smiling.