Part XXVI: With them

Chaewon's POV

Saturday. We only have few hours left before the battle. I'm kinda nervous here but I know we'll beat them all.

Yesterday was our first and last preparation. All we did was to kick and stretched our arms for a while since I thought that these arms of mine are soft now.

*yawn*

I'm getting sleepy here. Jeez this two, doesn't have any thrills. "Ahh I'm bored. What time is it Chaewon?" Wonyoung lazily stretched her hand to grab my sleeve. I tapped it and just looked at my wrist watch instead.

"2:30 pm. The start is at 7:00 pm so there are still 4 hours and 30 minutes left" I stood up and went to our mini closet here in our own basement.

"Kindly dress yourselves up lads, where going out this 3 together with Minju and Yuri. It's my treat so I hope that I'll not hear some mumbling mouth out there" I looked at Yujin who's checking her knuckles. She probably didn't hear it.

"Well, it's okay with me. How 'bout you Yujin?" Wonyoung asked Yujin again. She's not listening to her either!

"As long as I'm not bothered with their presence, it'll be okay for me" she stood up and stretched her arms.

Seems like we all need to have a break for a while(>y<)

------------

Minju's POV

To: Cutie Yurii
Yurii~ where are you? It's near 3 and it's not okay for them to wait.

I sent my message to Yuri since I can already imagine their angry faces. Psh, knowing those three.

From: Cutie Yurii
I'm on my way at the park. Let's meet there Minnie~

After reading her text, I took my sling bag and bid my mom a goodbye first before walking out of the door. I'm just wearing a simple white dress paired with my favorite sneakers with a hair bun.

The weather is nice to have a walk. As I'm getting near the park, I saw a mini built figure of a girl and I know it's Jo Yuri.

"Yurii~ What took you so long?" I embraced her first. We walked towards the swing and just sat in it while waiting for them.

"You're the one who's late yet you're also the one asking if what took me so long, seriously Min?" she laughed while saying those. Yeah she's right -,-

"A-are you sure we'll go with them?There's still time to back-out" she's literally panicking right now.

"Shh, it's okay. Wait, I'm going to text Chaewon" I reached my phone in my sling bag and tapped the message icon.

To: Kim Chaewon
We're already here in the park :>

It's already 2:50. 10 more minutes.

My phone beeped and a message came out.

From: Kim Chaewon
We're already near. Just wait for us :)

I saw a car approaching. Maybe it's the - - nevermind. It just passed by.

I saw another car coming while beeping at us. Crackheads, they might disturb the neighborhood.