Part XLVIII: 'Ahn'

Yujin's POV

For a whole fxcking hour I'll be staying outside the movieworld. I forgot my freaking wallet and I've got nothing except for a candy.

Even though they went inside 30 - mins ago, they're still taking time because of that movie. I know that the big frog out there is going to support her fxcking brother frog, psh.

It's boring, waiting for them inside this car without nothing to eat nor drink. Fudge, at this rate, I really need some money. I- I'm just going to buy some stuffed t- toys n- not just for her but also for YcYoung and Yuri.

"Where is he?!" I saw a guy, in the left side near a the tree part, shouting into another guy. "H- he tricked us... Dxmn, now, we don't have someone to compete with El Firmo. He's too strong!" the guy replied. They look problematic and I don't give a dxmn about it. Their voices are too loud.

"How much is the prize again?"

"$ 100 000" the guy answered. Dxmn, what a big prize.

I think their representative backed out. Hmm, I should give it a try.

I went out of my car, running immediately towards their direction. I need to win that kind of amount right now.

"Who are you?" both of them asked, cracking their hands' bones. Psh, do they think that'll work? Heck no.

"You have a representative? I'll be the on - - -

"Hahahahhahahaha you? You're just a gir - - - -

I punch the guy's face and kicked the stomach of the other one. They both coughed after the attack. Serves you right bastards. "O- okay ... that was awes- - -

"Shut up, I need to earn some money now. Will you lend me a hand or not?" I asked them seriously. If they can't offer me that one then I should left their bodies broken.

"Are you sure? El Firmo is strong and he's a well built man. No one can beat him from our tea - -

"Then I'll fight" I smirked and started stretching my arms.

"Okay then" I smirked upon hearing their answers. It's showtime idiots.

————————————————

Minju's POV

The movie was really awesome! The characters were not just animations, they're real and to take it all off the frog prince was like a real prince!

After the movie, we decided to rest for a bit in a restaurant near the movieworld. "Here's our menu madame, enjoy" the waitress handed the menu to me, same with Chaewon.

Hmm these are expensive, 5000 - 10 000 are the minimum and I think, that's the maximum price too.

"What do you want to order Min? Don't worry, my treat" Chaewon asked. I don't really know the taste of these foods. I'll should let her order the foods. "Uhm, I'll also order the same thing as yours" I exclaimed shyly. She just nodded and called the waitress to give the orders.

"D- don't go"

I recalled that voice again. Did Yujin really said that or I'm just hallucinating?

Why would she say don't go in the first place? Ahh this is driving me crazy!

————————————