Part XXX: Ahn Yujin

Minju's POV

I searched every classrooms that we have but I still can't find Yuri. *sigh* I hope she's okay.

I continued to look around until I saw a girl, sitting on a bench under a tree who happened to be Yuri. I ran to her immediately and stopped infront of her, panting. Her hands are rested in her knees. I can't really tell about what's going on in her mind.

"Yuri?" I caressed her hair gently. Her small face with swollen eyes looked at me as if telling me to just leave her alone. No, I'm sorry Yul but I won't let you handle your problem alone.

I sat in the small space available beside her. Students are walking around since it's not yet time and they don't have anything to do.

"Yul, I know that you're bothered by my presence but please bear with me. I'll just let you know that I'm hear, ready to listen. You can cry all you want - - - you can ignore me all the time but I will not leave you Yul. I'm just here" I said, staring at nothing while waiting for Yuri's response.

I know that she's still doubting if she can share it with me, I mean we just met this year and I can't blame her if she can't trust me.

She lean her back against the tree. With her small arms, she hugged me tight while still sobbing. I stroke her back, making her cry even more. "It's okay, I'm here. Just cry all you want" It hurts to see your friend crying in front of you and you can't even do anything just to comfort her.

---------------

Yujin's POV

Her awfully designed journal creeps my fxckin curiosity out. I don't care if she'll know about this, it's her fault in leaving this carelessly.

I opened it and freaking frog stickers are pasted on it with the cover page of 'My Journal' by Pepe the frog. What the f has gotten into her? She's crazy.

I flip the pages and stopped where the journal was fully opened. It's about ten pages from the start. Darn! her hand writing looks as if it was stepped on by a cow. Fxck I can't even read a word.

I walked pass the field since most of the freaking students are going in my way. They're heading right to that gate.

"It's okay, I'm here. Just cry all you want" A familiar voice said nearby. I stopped by a fxckin tree to look at who she's talking with. It's her small friend. Dramatic fools.

I continued to walk infront while reading her journal. Oh shi- - she almost noticed me. I turned to the right side where there's no more student and continued to read.

Journal,
There's this one friend of Yuri whom she introduced to me with. Her name is Yena hmm Choi Yena to be precise. She's been hanging out with us lately but I noticed that she's not even paying a single glance to us by now. Anyways, by the time that she's with us, I noticed the way she looks at Yuri. I think that she likes my friend and I know that it's not impossible because how can you dislike a girl like Yuri? She's cute and at the same time, she's also pretty. I know that I shouldn't write something about Yena in here but who cares? Yuri misses her and I also do. I thought that she's the reason why Yuri's attitude changed this past few days. I saw her crying alone, and she's acting cold to me. I can't handle it anymore, I really need to talk to Yena.

Pepe K. M.

Aish why did I even read this stupid stuff. Choi Yena? She's my classmate back in third year and speaking of that punk, she's near.

I stood infront of her and blocked her way making her pale. What? I won't fxcking eat her.

"W-what a-are you d-doing? " she stutterly asked. Psh, isn't that dxmn obvious?

"Look who's talking. I'm going to send your stupid question back, what are you doing huh fool?" I looked down to her height, enjoying her scared yet confused reaction.

"I d-don't have any idea a-about what you're t-talking about" she said again. Fxck it! Why won't she understand a thing?!

"Aisht! You freaking duckling. Stop being a fxcking coward and just talk to her would you?! Dxmn you're stressing me out" I said, acting as if I'm going to hit her. She crossed her arms against me, ready to defend herself.

"W-why would you c-care? You're a person who doesn't pay attention to students. Even if we die infront of you, you still wouldn't care anyway" she replied again, she's testing my patience.

"Fxck! Stop blabbering and just talk to her already. We still have a fxcking tutorial to finish and your friend is crying to her as fxck. I don't care about your dramatic life. I need to do that tutorial because if I don't, I'll die!" I shouted at her but kept my voice low at the end of the sentence. I wouldn't let her hear that darn thing that my father wanted.

"S-she's c-crying? W-with Minju?!" she looked shock upon hearing it. What a darn slowpoke.

"Go now! Don't you dare say that I told you to talk with her. She's in the bench near a mango tree and for pete's freaking sake hurry your fxcking duck feet!" I pushed her hard that she almost fell down on the ground. Our world really has weaklings and we should eliminate them first psh.

I don't know why I even did that in the first place. Maybe for the fxckin reason that I shouldn't be reported to my great father for not conducting that stupid tutorial session that he wants for me. Dxmn this life, I can't even take control for my own living.

-----------------

Minju's POV

"Yul? She's here" I gently tapped Yuri's back after I saw Yena, heading towards our direction.

After Yuri told me about it, I already knew that Yena is the reason behind all of this. She told me that because of her stupid mistake, she can never meet her bestfriend again.

She looks worried while looking at Yuri. I removed my arms around Yuri and let her see Yena. "Y-yuri? Are you okay? Shh stop crying" she hugged Yuri and in reverse, it made her cry even more.

Did Yena ran to us by accident? Even if we saw each other in the hallway, she's not greeting us the way she used to be so how come that she's already here, comforting Yuri?

Uhh.. I guess I have to give them some time but I'll ask my question first. "Yena, how did you know that we're here?" I asked her, wearing my bag. She looked at me while still comforting Yuri. "She told me that I can find you in this place so I managed to ran myself in here"

She? "Who's that 'she'? "I asked her once again since curiosity kills the frog.

She was about to answer again but she stopped with her gaze focused on my back. " Fxck it transferee, you're already 5 minutes late and I will deduct it on your pay" said a broad and scary voice behind me.

I turned and looked at her but she's just avoiding my eyes. "Why won't you just text me?" I thought that she's too tired to walk that's why she decided to take my number. "I forgot my phone.Dxmn just come and start your tutorial!" she turned her back from me and walked fast towards our usual spot.

"You're not even the one who's paying my service" I murmured behind her. "What did you say?! " she stopped just to glare at me. I just smiled and answered 'nothing' while following her large footsteps against the cemented pathway in the plaza. She really is Ahn Yujin -, -