Part XXXVIII

Minju's POV

"What took you so lo- - - oh hey Yujin" Chaewon said while sitting comfortably on the chair together with Wonyoung.

Instead of answering, Yujin went inside the booth and stood behind the two. The temperature is quite hot and I guess, same goes with their heads.

"Who told you to just sit in here while we freaking wait for some annoying customers?! Get up you lazybutts!" I feel too bad for laughing but their reactions are funny! Yujin's pinching the ears of Wonyoung and Chaewon and of course, she's Ahn Yujin the great as she claimed to so that pinch might hurt a lot!

"Ahh stop it! "

"It hurts Yujin! "

They protested against their leader. They somehow had a bond that's unexpected for them. They looked cute.

I stepped inside the booth and went to Yuri who's still busy prioritizing the products. She's also a geek and I know that she'll not let our grades down. "Hey" she turned to me and hugged me for a bit.

I still can't overcome that encounter earlier. I feel bad for being weak but I feel worse for having a huge debt of gratitude towards her. I-I can't even thank her properly. Sheez Minju...

"Hey Minju! I made some cookies for you, would you like to try it? Well I made it secretly last night, I guess I improved a lot and I owe it all thanks to you" Chaewon presented something in a small cutie box with red tie in it.  "Thank you Chaewon! I hope your skill gets better everytime you try" I accepted the box and opened it.

The cookies are properly arranged inside. She's just starting but why does it have to look like these? it's not that I don't like it but it looks delicious.

I picked a cookie and was about to take a bite on it but a hand suddenly stopped me to do so. Yujin grabbed the cookie in my hand and took a bite at the cookie first. "What are you looking at? I'm just checking Chaewon's first ever invention and for you know,  that one might be covered with poison. Psh, it'll be a hard work to cover your dead body if ever this had one" she said,  munching the whole cookie in her mouth.  For all the cookies in there, why does it have to be the one I'm about to eat?!

"I also saved one for you Yujin! I saved cookies for all of you who's involved in here. It's safe,why would I poison her? Even you who has the thickest face to eat in our house, I didn't tend to do such thing. Aish you don't have to grab some snacks! It's Minju's!" Chaewon blurted. We all laughed upon hearing her words. Lol she called Yujin as 'thickest face'

"S-shut up" Yujin exclaimed out of embarassment. We're still laughing at her.  She's just standing infront of us with her usual expression.

"You'll shut your mouth up or I'll kill you? Choose. " we all zipped our mouth but still giggling. She's not looking at us and I bet she's thinking about the punishment that she'll give to us if ever we won't stop laughing haha.

———————————————

Chaewon's POV

She's happy. I can't stop myself from looking at her. Her smile really captures my whole attention.

"Shut the fxck up freaks. They might think that insanity is a curse in this booth just by hearing your freaking annoying voices" Yujin said,  turning her back.

Honestly, I'm not the only one who made that cookies. I don't want to embarassed myself that's why I asked some help from Mom.

"How much is this?" A professor appeared infront of us. We all stood straight and bowed at him. He is the highest ranking professor in here.

"500 won per pack sir" Yuri said. The  professor is choosing pack by pack, monitoring if it's safe and has a safe quality.

"I'll buy these 4" he handed the money to Minju and left.

"Yes! We had our first customer and our very first income!" Minju jumped all over because of happiness.
She's really pretty at the same time,  cute.

"Yes! Yes!  Ye- - - -

because of her too much joy, her feet landed on a small stone causing her to almost fell on the ground. Good thing I immediately captured her.

"Dont't move that much Minju, it's too risky in here" I helped her to stand. She just nodded her head and smiled. 

She's way too pretty!

————————————

Minju's POV

Whoo that was close. I'm really clumsy! Good thing Chaewon was there.

"Idiot" Yujin exclaimed, leaving the booth. I didn't even do something stupid yet she's calling me by that insult again.

Chaewon went near me and pinched my cheeks, making it red.
I can't do anything to stop her but I think I'll let her since she saved me.

"Stwop stwretchwing iwt" I can't even say words clearly. Ahh she's playing with my cheeks!

"Okay okay. I'll stop haha" she removed her hand from my cheek. I think my cheeks are already red.

Before I can take my revenge at her,  customers are already lining up infront of our booth. This will be successful!

———————————

Someone's POV

"Dxmn that girl. She's really getting into my nerves" Uno said. Yeah fxck that.

"Sure she is and she will" Dos replied at her. She rolled her eyes and continued to smoke some cigarettes.

"Do you happen to know that girl? The transferee?" Tres exclaimed, acting as if he's thinking. He's too naughty but I think he'll have a huge contribution to this since that girl ruined his life.

"That stupid student? Oh well" F replied. Sounds good for a plan huh.

"Guess who'll suffer from our revenge?  *smirks*" Uno said again. The seven of us laughed hard. 

Yeah,  be ready Yujin. Be ready.

—————————————