Chapter 1 Finally back home

Jadeena

"Oh my gods, hurry up do you want to be late?" I groaned behind me as the girls flew very slowly on their dragons.

We were heading back home to Sunlake after being away for 3 years. We were all so excited but sad at the same time because we had an absolute blast on this trip.

Alot had changed though since we left, We were all older and heading into adulthood, well me and Shannon were already adults since we were 18 which was classed as an adult. Lisa and Katelyn were 17.

Our appearances had also change, we all looked much older and had grown taller, we were also wearing different clothes we designed back 3 years ago.

Our hairstyles had also changed, my hair now reached down to my hip bones where as it only reach down to just below my breast line when we left and my hair was now in a fishtail tail braid that reached down to just above my butt.

(Photo of Jade's hairstyle on the side ------->)

Katelyn had cut her hair so it now only reached just above her breast line making her look totally different.

Lisa's hair had grown so it reached to about her stomach line and it had gradually become a more red colour over the years.

Shannon's hair hadn't changed much it had just gotten lighter so it was more of a lighter brown than a black colour.

We flew over the top of a mountain to see Sunlake island.

"Finally home" I sighed

"Yep after 3 years of non-stop traveling and exploration we are finally home" Lisa said flying past we swiftly.

We followed her lead and picked up the pace.

when we cleared through the fog we saw the whole island waiting to welcome us back.

"Whoa, are you serious?" Katelyn said loudly and surprised.

yes Katelyn now spoke loudly, you would never have guessed that she was shy 3 years ago, she was so confident in herself now it was amazing.

We landed and dismounted. I turned around and saw Lisa mother Ashley rushing up to us, she encompassed both Lisa and I in a hug.

"Hi mom" Lisa said as we pulled away.

She took a look at how much we had matured and smiled.

"Look at you both, all grown up" She said still smiling.

I turned around expecting to see my brother and his girlfriend but I didn't.

"Mother where's Hiccup?" I asked, yes I call Ashley Mother.

"He's going to drop in this evening Berk has had some crazy problems the past few months" She explained and I nodded.

We left Ashley with her thoughts and went to unpack our saddlebags.

"A lot sure has change around here" I said unstrapping my saddlebags and walking into Lisa's house which was also my home.

💜💜💜💜

In the afternoon...

We had unpacked all our stuff and we were about to meet up at the arena and go dragon racing since that was the new sport on the island.

I walked down stairs and met up with Lisa who was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.

Our relationship with each other had also gotten so much stronger. We knew each other from the inside out now.