Chapter 22 Finding Answers

katelyn

I woke up the next morning to the sound of roaring and flapping. I rolled out of bed a tiredly walked over to the window to see a huge flock of dragons (I think that's what their called IDK LOL) Soaring overhead Sunlake island.

It's that time of year again when all the dragons from the south fly north for the breeding season. Our's won't be joining them until next week thankfully.

Shaking the whole dragon thing off, I put my armor on and walked down stairs and out the front door.

I then saw Shannon and Jade walking towards the hall together. We never go to the great hall why are they all of a sudden going there?

"Jade, Shanny" I yelled out, running over to them.

"Katie, what's up?" Shannon asked worriedly.

"I was just wondering why you girls are heading to the hall?" I asked

"We need to meet up at the hall about something and we just want to spend the day chilling" Jade replied

"Where's your brother?" I asked suddenly realising Hiccup wasn't with them.

"He's gone back to Berk for the next week, Problems with family apparently" She answered.

I nodded my head and walk with them to the great hall where Lisa was sitting at a table waiting.

"There you are Katie where have you been?" Lisa asked me as I sat down next to her.

"I slept in a little longer than usual" I stated before turning towards Jade.

"Jade you know how you said Daggur attacked you?" I asked and she and the girls all widened their eyes at me.

"Kate I don't think we should talk about it, we're all on edge enough about it" Shannon explained but I could tell she was lying.

I let it go (No frozen references please LOL! XD) and nodded before looking down and letting myself slip into my thoughts.

💜💜💜💜

Later that day...

I got so bored of the girls just talking about making upgrades to the village that I decided to take a walk around the village and enjoy nature, since it was sunset the ocean would be a beautiful orange colour.

I got to the town center when an arm grabbed mine from behind.

"There you are" I heard my boyfriends all too familiar voice from behind.

I turned and smiled at him before he pulled me close to him and pecked me on the lips.

I smiled through the small kiss and pulled away.

"How come you're not with the girls?" He asked and I did a one-shoulder shrug.

"I just got bored of them talking about the village so I thought I should take a walk and go home since its getting late.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked and I nodded before continuing to walk with him by my side.

We walked along the shore line just talking about what happened to me that day when I was attacked by the deadly nadder.

I didn't mention to him that I was secretly going to find out what Jade and the girls were hiding by flying off the island tonight and going back to Rockwave island to find out.

I knew he would tell so I couldn't say anything.

He dropped me off at home and kissed me goodbye before letting me go inside.