Chapter 8 Weak and Helpless

Hi guys so this chapter is a continuation from the last chapter. Thank you for all the support you guys have been giving this book and the first book.

well with all that said enjoy the chapter

💜💜💜💜

Jadeena

I felt someone kiss my forehead, I fluttered my eyelids open to see Hiccup leaving the room. I nearly died right there, was it him who kiss my head? He had never done that even when we were kids and I would get sick.

I looked down at my arm to see what damage Alvin had actually done, My whole left arm was covered in gauze and was very sore.

I looked down at my leg and that to was wrapped in gauze. Yep that's broken for sure.

I also noticed that I was in Hiccup's room.

I slowly started to get up out of bed until I felt an unbearable pain come from my rib area causing me to scream out in pain. I fell back on the bed just as I heard footsteps running towards my room. I was pretty sure I had a tear-stained face as well from crying from the pain.

"Jade was that you?!" I heard Hiccup's voice shout before the door flung open.

I didn't reply since I was trying to breath from the pain.

"You're awake?!" He smiled widely before walking up to me and hugging me.

I cried out in pain again from the pain coming from my rib cage.

Hiccup instantly pulled away after hearing me scream.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

I couldn't reply, I was too busy trying to breath again, what had Alvin done to my ribs?

"Are your ribs sore?" He asked and I nodded before tears found their way out my eyes from all the pain.

"What did he do to me?" I managed to gasp out after a few moments.

"To put it into one sentence, he basically tried to kill you" Hiccup said and I started to remember to events of what happened.

"Come I'll take you down stairs for something to eat and drink" He said before picking me up bridal style, I winced and quietly gasped out in pain from the sudden movements.

"Sorry" He apologised as he walked out my room and into the kitchen.

As we approached the kitchen I heard a little bit of laughter coming from what sounded like the girls and Mom.

"Hiccup are you here?" Mom shouted to Hiccup.

"Yeah, but I'm not alone look who finally awake" he said as he walked around the corner.

"JADE!!" Katelyn screamed before running over to us.

Hiccup laid me down on the couch before moving out the way so the girl could get to me.

"Just be a little bit careful, she's still very fragile" Hiccup said and I smiled lightly at him.

Katelyn was the first to kneel by the couch. Hiccup had walked off to go and get me something to eat I was guessing.

"How do you feel?" Katie asked me worried but she was still smiling.

"I'm ok, just a little sore" I responded.

💜💜💜💜

Katelyn

I watched Jade just laying there she was so weak and run down, I hated it. Yes I was happy she was awake but not happy that she was in pain. What Alvin did was outrageous, no one should be treated like that under any circumstances.