Chapter 30 It's Now up to Fate

Jadeena

I turned around and saw Hiccup and the rest of my friends land on their dragons.

"Is she ok?" Lisa asked running up to me.

"I don't know Gothi hasn't come out and told us anything yet" I replied and sighed.

Lisa hung her head and sat down next to Gothi's house.

"Hey are you ok?" asked, sitting beside her.

"Yeah just worried I guess" She replied.

"She'll get through this, she's a strong girl" I tried to lighten the mood but it didn't work much.

"I know it's just when you got attacked a few years ago we got to you right away, we don't know how long ago she was stabbed and if she's lost too much blood to survive" She explained and rested her head on my shoulder.

"We just can't give up hope I guess" I sighed and looked up at the other who were looking down at us glumly.

💜💜💜💜

Finally Gobber came out with my parents and Astrid to break the news to us.

"They're still working on her and could be a while so why don't you guys try and take your minds off everything" Mom said and we agreed before heading towards their great hall to try and chill out

"Do you think she's gonna be ok?" Lisa asked me as we sat down at one of the table.

"I don't know but what I do know is that the baby is definitely dead"I replied shaking my head.

"Gothi will do anything she can, don't worry" Hiccup said as he sat down beside me and placed an arm around my shoulders.

I nodded and hung my head worried that if she can't make it through this what will then happen to the rest of us?

"How's Cobi doing?" I asked and Lisa shook her head.

"He's worried sick and he doesn't want to come here and see what's happened" she replied and wiped a hand across her forehead.

💜💜💜💜

We stayed at the hall and talked for a few hours but I still couldn't get the doubt of Katie dying out of my mind.

Hiccup had left about half hour ago because Astrid said she needed help with Holly.

"Come on I need to take a walk and clear my mind" Lisa said and we all agreed.

We left the hall and didn't bother stopping and answering any questions on how we were feeling about what happened to Katelyn because to tell you the truth we didn't know.

"I wish people would stop asking us how we are feeling because it just tells me that this whole situation is going to have a bad ending" I said and the girls all nodded.

"She's a strong girl though she'll make it" Shannon tried to lighten the mood.

"I hope you're right" I replied quietly before sitting on the fallen over log we sat on a few days ago.

"It's weird how fast something like this can happen, I mean a few days ago we were sitting here relaxing and next thing you know Katelyn's seriously hurt and her baby's dead" Shannon said and we all agreed.

I stayed quiet not trusting myself to say anything.

I just wish that they would give us answers to what going on with Katelyn's condition.

💜💜💜💜

I ran down the hallway and saw Hiccup and Lisa surrounded by guards. I lept at one of the guards knocking him out cold before turning and looking at my brother and best friend and saw they were fighting other guards that were blocking the door into the cell.