Chapter 6 Injuries

Hi guys so here is the second update that I said I would do, sorry for such late notice, I will try and check Wattpad every now and then while my Grandfather is here and I will let you know when I am just about to head off to Bail so that you guys will know when I will not be able to go on Wattpad.

anyway enjoy the chapter

Luv ya guys

Tia 💕💕💕

💜💜💜💜

Katelyn

We landed on Berk, Hiccup dismounted from toothless, picked up Jade and ran off with her in his arms, me not far behind.

"Hiccup!!" A voice screamed from behind us.

A woman with long auburn hair ran up to us with Jade's father not far behind.

"What Happened?, who is that?" The woman asked before her eyes widened realising who Hiccup was holding.

"Jade?, what happened?" Stoik asked in disbelief.

"Alvin's what happened" I said feeling my blood boiling over again.

"Where's gobber? he'll be able to help her" Hiccup said and his parents rushed off towards what looked like their house.

We ran through the door and Hiccup placed Jade on his bed.

"What did she let them do to her?" The woman said leaning against Stoik's shoulder and sobbing.

"I'll go and get Gobber stay here with her" Hiccup stated before rushing out the house.

I knelt down beside the bed and took Jade's blood red hand in mine.

"She is so reckless, why didn't she just tell us what was going on?" I said quietly.

the woman came up and place a hand on my shoulder.

"That's Jadeena for you, I used to do it I thought it was better to put other people's lives before my own"

"You're her mother aren't you?" I asked and she nodded smiling.

I opened my mouth to introduce myself but Hiccup suddenly rushed through the door with a man not far behind.

The man had one hand and one leg missing. He was bald but had a blonde beard, he also had a fake tooth.

He rushed over to Jade then looked up at us after seeing Jade's condition.

"I think it would be best if you guys waited outside while I find out how bad her condition is" He said and we all nodded before leaving the room and going and sitting in the living room.

Hiccup, stoik and Jade's mother all sat down while I stayed standing.

Stoik took his wife's hand and smiled grimly at her.

"Don't worry Val she'll be fine, Gobber will save her" Stoik said to his wife as she leant her head on his shoulder.

I put my hand on Hiccup's shoulder since he was sitting on the chair right in front of me.

He looked up and me and plastered a smile on his face.

💜💜💜💜

We stayed there for what felt like eternity. Finally Gobber came out with a mixed emotion of happiness and sadness on his face.

We all looked up at him, hope in our eyes.

"Right the good news is, she'll be ok" Gobber started and we all let out a sigh of relief.