Chapter 26 Confession

hi guys so yeah here is the next chapter what do you think going to happen to Katelyn and the girls now that they know her secret.

Enjoy the chapter

💜💜💜💜

Katelyn

I walked inside my house trying to get away from everyone but they had followed me. Thankfully Cobi was out with Cam and not here in the house.

"Katelyn I don't understand how far are you?" Jade asked as her, Hiccup and the rest of the girls walked through the door.

I didn't reply, I knew they were going to tell Cobi and I will lose him for sure because he will take it the wrong way.

"It doesn't matter" I said keeping my back turned to them.

"Does Cobi know?" Lisa asked and I shook my head.

I then felt someone grab my hand and come round the front of me, it was Jade.

"Katelyn we're not mad and I know that Cobi won't be too if you just tell him it was an accident" She said taking both my hands in hers.

"That's the thing, it wasn't an accident. If I didn't agree he would've killed you girls" I said bursting into tears.

I knew I was probably over reacting but that's what pregnancy does to you.

Jade looked at me shocked before pulling me in for a hug and shaking her head against my shoulder.

"I can't believe you did that for us, thank you" She said as I sobbed into her shoulder.

I then felt the rest of the girls come and surround me in a hug.

"I just don't know what to do" I sobbed thinking about what Cobi would think.

"Well first of all you need to calm down because all that stress cannot be good for the baby" Shannon said and I cracked a small smile.

"I'm only 6 weeks, the baby isn't even an inch long yet" I said pulling away.

"Secondly you need to tell him before you start showing because that will just make things harder" Shannon added and I nodded.

I walked over and sat down on the couch to relieve some of the stress I was under.

"I'll try telling him tonight" I said and the girls nodded.

"Ok you take it easy and get some rest there something's we need to do around the village" Jade said before hugging me and leading the girls out the door.

Hiccup followed them leaving me alone in the house to get some rest.

💜💜💜💜

Me and Cobi laid there in bed that night and everything was peaceful and I didn't want to break that but I had to confess and tell the truth.

"Cobi?" I said as my head leant up against his chest.

He hummed in response and I started to get nervous.

"Umm, there's something I need to tell you, and I don't think you're going to like it" I started and he noticed something was up.

"If it's about that Eret guy, don't worry we won't let him take you away from us and when we find out what he wants from you we will solve it" he said running a hand up and down my shoulder gently.

"That's the thing I already know what he wants from me" I said knowing what was about to happen.

"What?" He asked and I started shaking.

"My baby" I said quietly even though he heard me anyways.

He tensed up and I looked up to see his shocked face.

I quickly looked back down knowing he was going to take it the wrong way.

"You're pregnant?" He asked shock evident in his voice.

I nodded and rolled over the other way so I wasn't facing him and started lightly sobbing.

Cobi then put his arms over the top of my waist and pulled me closer to him as I cried harder, I was still facing in the other direction though.

"Hey come on, I'm not mad just shocked that's all" he said and he turned me over and pulled me into his chest.

He kissed my hair and rested his head sideways on my head.

"How far are you?" He asked and I sniffles before speaking

"6 weeks, it was either this or you and the girls' lives"

"Wait so you put yourself through this to save the girls and mine's lives" he asked and I nodded while closing my eyes.

"I'm gonna kill him" Cobi said through his gritted teeth.

"It's ok I'll get through it" I said resting my head on his shoulder and yawning.

"We're gonna get through this" he corrected me and I looked up at him

"You're not doing this on your own" he said kissing my forehead and rolling me back onto my side.

"Now get some sleep you need it" he said and I almost instantly fell asleep.

💜💜💜💜

"Katie please be careful" Cobi said as I left the house to go to the stables.

Cobi had been like this since I told him I was pregnant, he was so overprotective.

"You know sometimes I wish I hadn't told you I was pregnant" I smirked and he careful pulled me back towards him before kissing me tenderly on the lips.

He gently hugged me while brushing his fingers lightly across my belly where my baby was.

"Katie?" He finally said as my head was rested on his chest.

"Yeah?"

"You've got a little bit of a bump starting to come through" he said and I pulled away.

"Have I?" I said and looked down at my stomach and saw it was slightly bulged.

"I have too" I said cracking a smile.

"Look I better go, the girls need to see me" I added before pulling out of his arms.

"Ok just be careful. Also I need to tell Cam today because it looks like you won't be able to hide that baby for much longer" he smirked as I opened the door.

"Very funny Cobi" I replied before headed for the hall.

💜💜💜💜

"Hey sorry I'm late, I had to talk to Cobi" I said hugging each of the girls.

"Hey Katie is it just me or are you starting to show?" Lisa asked and I nodded as everyone looked down at my stomach.

"Yeah me and Cobi noticed it this morning, he's gone to tell Cam today" I said as we continued to walk to the hall.

"How far are you now?" Shannon asked me

"About 2 and a half months now" I replied

"Wait so what's going to happen between you and Cobi once the baby's born?" Jade asked.

"We're not sure yet but we know that he's going to help me because he thinks that I won't be able to do this on my own" I replied and they all nodded.

"Well you know that whatever happens we'll support you too" Jade said as we got to the great hall.

I smiled and we sat down at the table with the girls.

I'm so lucky to have the girls I have as friends.
💜💜💜💜

Hiya guys thanks for reading the chapter let me know you thought

Luv ya dragon riders

Tia 💕💕💕