Chapter 5 Daggers and Alvin

Hi guys so I thought I should just tell you that this chapter is much more gory than some of the other chapters I have previously written so if you can't handle blood and gory violence I suggest leaving out the middle part of this chapter.

Apart from that enjoy the chapter guys

💜💜💜💜

3rd person p.o.v...

Sunlux flew all the way back to Sunlake as fast as she could, she knew that Jadeena was hurt and needed help fast.

She landed at Lisa's house and tried roaring for the gang.

They came flying out the house after hearing Sunlux's distressed roaring.

"Whoa Sunlux calm down, wait where's Jade?!" Hiccup said trying to sooth the panicked dragon.

"Ok, if Jade's not with her that can only mean one thing. She's in trouble!" Katelyn panicked before mounting her dragon Lighting-shift.

"We need to find her and help her" She added as Hiccup and the rest of the girls mounted their dragons.

"Hiccup! Where are you going?" Astrid asked walking up to Hiccup with Holly.

"Jade's in trouble I have to help her I'll be right back" Hiccup said kissing Astrid on the forehead and taking off

"Sunlux lead the way!" Katelyn yelled and Sunlux started flying towards Jade's location.

💜💜💜💜

Jadeena

I was shoved into a cell, I felt the excruciating pain in my leg as it hit the cold, hard pavement of the cell floor.

I winced as I tried to pick myself up from the floor, but I only got as far as kneeling before my legs gave in.

I layed back down and curled up in the corner of the cell. The pain in my leg was so bad I could no longer feel my leg if I didn't move.

I curled up and started tearing up.

Sunlux where are you?

💜💜💜💜

Katelyn

We had been flying for hours and Sunlux was leading us near Outcast island territory.

"Sunlux, we're heading into Outcast island territory we will have to stop" I shouted to the dragon.

She just growled at me and continued to fly forward.

I looked down worriedly, I then felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked up to see Hiccup smiling at me sympathetically.

"I'm sure she's fine, I've seen my sister in a fight she can handle herself, well at least I hope so" He said before a blood curdling scream was heard from Lisa.

I turned around to face Lisa who wasn't there, I looked down and saw her plummeting towards the round.

"LISA!!"Shannon screamed and dove after her.

She caught her just before she hit the island.

"Ok, we're definitely on Outcast Island" I said turning round to see if Lisa was ok, thankfully she was.

"Fire!" A loud voice boomed before a massive boulder was launched at us.

We all dodged the boulder and check if everyone one was ok

"And now we're under attack, great" I said to myself before dodging another boulder.

"Fall back girls there's too many of them, fall back!" Hiccup yelled before retreating.