Chapter 28 Stolen

Katelyn

I cuddled in bed with Cobi, one arm wrapped around me and the other rubbing my bump.

"Cobi?" I asked and he looked at me

"Yeah?"

"Are you mad at me for getting pregnant with someone else's baby?" I asked since I had been wondering that for over a month.

"I mad at the fact that you chose to do this to yourself to keep me and the others safe but I couldn't care less if the baby was mine or not i'll still treat it as my own" He said kissing my forehead.

"Thank you" I said before I felt my eyelids drooping from tiredness.

"Get some sleep" He said pulling me closer to him

💜💜💜💜

I woke up the next morning and decided to take a walk since Cobi was still asleep and the girls would be to.

I quietly left the house and walked out towards the forest for some peace and quiet.

I felt the baby kick again making me rub the bump just now out of habit.

"You like to push your luck don't you?" I heard Eret's too familiar voice say and as I turned my head towards him everything went black.

💜💜💜💜

many hours later...

I woke up with a pounding headache and found out that I was on the floor. I got up off the floor and saw I was back in the cell I was held in while Eret kidnapped me.

"You know going out alone when you're pregnant and your boyfriend isn't around to protect you is not one of the smartest moves you have ever taken" I heard Eret smug voice say from the front of the cell.

"You don't say" I replied sarcastically.

"Well I do say and I'll also say that don't think you're getting out of here just fine, oh and don't think that your little friends can help you either" Eret said before stated and I felt a wave of worry wash over me.

"What do you want from me Eret?" I asked even though I knew he wanted my baby.

"Surprisingly its not you or your baby I still need to tie up loose ends from the last time you got away" He said and I flashed him an aggressive yet confused look.

Suddenly a woman step out from the shadows and stood next to Eret while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"How is making me feel uncomfortable meant to be tieing up loose ends?" I asked and he smirked.

"Oh I see you haven't met Hannah yet" He said and his girlfriend gave me an evil-like smile

"So this is the girl who is carrying our next heir to the throne" Hannah said pulling a fake interested face. I rubbed my bump, feeling overprotective.

"Was the girl who is carrying our next chief, Guards" Eret said and two of his guards grabbed me by my arms while a third appeared and did something both unexpecting and heartless.

He stabbed me straight in the stomach, right be where my baby was.

I screamed out in pain and was dropped to the floor by the guards before they walked off.

"Like I said Katelyn I wanted to tie up loose ends" Eret smirked before leading himself and Hannah into another room.

I start curling up into a ball and placing a hand over my bleeding wound. I was certain that I had lost my baby because of how far I had been stabbed.

I rolled onto my side and tried calling for help but all that came out of my mouth was blood that I coughed up.

I knew that the girls wouldn't be able to get to me in time so I may as we'll stop trying to call out for help and just let the darkness take me.

So that's what I did.

💜💜💜💜

Jadeena

We were currently waiting for Cobi and Katie to join up with us since she was moving a lot slower now.

Suddenly Cobi rushed up to us in a blind panic

"Katelyn's gone!" He yelled and we all gave him our full attention.

"What?!" Lisa yelled back.

"She was gone from the house this morning and people said they saw her heading into the forest but still haven't seen her come back out and I couldn't fine her in there" he explained and I then instantly knew Eret had her again.

"Eret's got her, I'll bet you" I said and everyone looked at me as if I was crazy.

Which yes is true but I'm not that crazy.

"Are you drunk?" Lisa asked and I face palmed

"No! I'll have you know that I do not drink and it makes perfect sense because she is carrying his heir to the throne and he won't stop at nothing to get that baby" I explained and everyone started looking at me as if it made sense.

"Actually that makes sense, ok Jade go and get your brother we'll need his help, the rest of us will get to the island and try and find her" Shannon ordered and we all agreed.

"Cam you stay here incase she manages to get back" I said to my boyfriend and he nodded before pecking me on the lips and letting me run off to get help.

I ran towards the stables and Imidietly shouted Sunlux's name out when I got there.

"Jade what's happened?" I heard her say in my head as she rushed over to me.

"Katelyn's in danger and she needs our help" I said and mounted her before flying at full speed out the stables and towards Berk.

💜💜💜💜

We arrived at Berk and I landed and showed the villagers I wasn't a threat before they could accuse me.

"Jade?" I heard Astrid's voice call from behind me.

I turned around and rushed up to her.

"Is Hiccup here?" I asked and she nodded but looked at me confused.

"Katie's missing and we need Hiccup's help" I said and she ran back to their house with me not far behind.

We got to the house and went straight inside.

"Hiccup are you here?!" Astrid yelled through the house.

"Yeah Astrid hold on" Hiccup said as I heard a door get closed from upstairs.

Hiccup then came down stairs and looked confused when he saw me.

"Jade, What are you doing here?" He asked coming up and hugging me.

"I really need your help, it's Katelyn, she's missing" I said and Hiccup nodded before turning to Astrid and before he could even say something she nodded and told him to come and help me.

He turned towards me and nodded before we both rushed out the house and ran towards Berk's stables.

"Is your life ever normal?" Hiccup asked as we ran towards the stables

"Whatever that means" I scoffed as Toothless started to come running towards us.

"Toothless come on bud we haven't got time to play around" Toothless said as he mounted while Sunlux ran over and I mounted her.

"We think Eret's taken her again, so We have to head over to that island" I quickly said and he nodded.

Gods Katelyn you're so reckless I just hope your ok.

💜💜💜💜

So guys here is chapter 28 hope you enjoyed it let me know what you thought.

Also this book is soon coming to an end so be prepared for that

As also thanks for reading

Luv ya dragon riders

Tia 💕💕💕