Chapter 14 Missing Vol 1

2 Months later..

Katelyn

These last 2 months have been very calm and quiet. Jade has been hanging out with Cam a lot and their relationship is definitely a lot stronger, so is mine and Cobi's, we are actually dating now.

I was in the meadow with Shannon, Lisa, Cam and Cobi. We were chilling and watching the dragons. Jade wasn't with us, she said she had something important to do.

I then heard footsteps coming towards us. I turned around and saw Hiccup, Astrid and Holly approaching us.

"Man you guys are hard to find" Astrid said sitting down beside me.

I smiled at heard then looked at Holly who was wanting to sit on her mothers lap. She pulled Holly onto her lap as Hiccup sat next to them.

"Where's Jade?" Hiccup asked after looking around for his sister.

"She said she had to do something important and that she would catch up with us later" I explained and he nodded.

Hiccup hung his head sadly, something was definitely bothering him.

"You ok?" Astrid asked him.

"Just worried about Jade, she's been very distant lately" He said worriedly

"She's been very distant towards all of us since the whole dragon thing came up" I commented

Cobi knew as well, Jade told him since we knew we could trust him.

"I think she doesn't want to hurt us" Lisa added.

"Jade couldn't hurt you guys even if she wanted to" Hiccup laughed.

"He's right you know, Jade is too close to all of us here to hurt us, no matter what anyone says" I responded smiling.

"Come on we better see if Jade needs any help" I said standing up and helping the rest of the girls up.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Astrid asked.

"No it's ok you guys spend sometime together we'll do it" I replied before walking off with the girls.

The boys decided to go and do their own thing to, leaving Hiccup and Astrid alone with their daughter.

We walked back to Lisa's house which was also Jade's house to see if she was in her room.

Lisa let us in and we were greeted by her mother.

"Hi girls how come you are here?" She asked us.

"Hi mom, is Jade here?" Lisa greeted her mother back

"I don't think so but you can check" She said before we walked towards her bedroom.

We walked down the hallways and knocked on her bedroom door.

No answer

"Jade? You in there?" Lisa called out before opening the door.

We all walked in and saw Jade was no where to be seen.

"Where would she go?" Shannon questioned.

"Maybe we just missed her, maybe she's gone to find Cam" I suggested and everyone nodded before we left the room.

We found the boys hanging out near the arena.

"Hey girls what's up, I thought you were going to see Jade" Cam questioned us.

"That's the thing we thought that she might have come to see you since she wasn't at home" I explained and Cam stood up with a worried look on his face.