Chapter 27 Friend Time

Katelyn

Cobi and I laid there in bed that night cuddling in silence as I rested my head on his chest and looked at my slightly bulged stomach.

Gods I'm going to blow up like a balloon soon.

I then hissed through my gritted teeth as I got a sharp pain in my stomach area. I had been having these a lot lately but I know that it's just another one of those pregnancy things.

"You alright, what happened?" Cobi asked and I shook my head trying to wash over the wave of pain.

"Katelyn?" He asked concerned and I finally looked up at him.

"I'm fine just another stomach pain, I'm fine" I said and he pulled me closer to him.

"You don't sound fine, and what do you mean another stomach pain have you had one before?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah but it's ok they're all a normal part of pregnancy" I said and he nodded but I could tell he wasn't so sure.

I yawned and closed my eyes.

"Ok well get some rest" Cobi said holding me closer to him.

💜💜💜💜

"Cobi slow down will you. You know I'm not moving real fast these days" I said walking my fastest to try and catch up with my boyfriend.

Yes I said walking my fastest, well try running when you're 6 months pregnant. Yes 6 months only 3 more months left to go until the baby's born and time has gone by fast.

"Sorry, I forgot" he said and I scoffed.

"How can you forget? I look like a fricken balloon" I smirked and gestured to my bump.

I did I forget to mention that Jade and the rest of the girls have all gone to help Hiccup back on Berk?

They left about five months ago so they have no idea how big my stomach is now. But the good news is that they come back today so that's cool.

I have also been chained down to the ground because of the baby. Lots of people said that's it's not a good idea to be flying while you're pregnant just incase something happens.

💜💜💜💜

We were all lined up waiting by the shore for the girls to come home. I could see them over in the distance but Hiccup wasn't with them which surprised me.

"Hiya Sunlake we're back!" Jade said and everyone cheered.

The girls suddenly saw Cobi as I was at the back of the crowd because Cobi was being overprotective and didn't want anything bad to happen to me.

I then heard a noise from behind me causing me to turn around.

I saw lightning-shift trying to get my attention to go flying with her.

Shook my head and felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

I turned around and the minute I saw Jades face I engulfed her in a hug.

"Hiya honey, how have you been?" She asked into my shoulder.

"Ah you know being weighed down by the path of pregnancy" I replied back into her shoulder.

I looked up and saw Lisa and Shannon there too.

Jade gave out a quick chuckled before pulling away and looking at my bump.

"Well you've certainly grown" she smiled and I nodded.

I then got the same look from the other girls and Cam since he went with them.