Chapter 15 A new Evil has Risen

Katelyn

We flew over near the docks and saw a massive army of vikings as well as Daggur and Alvin attacking Sunlake. They were also with some other guys who I didn't recognize.

We flew in to try and help but then we saw something that shocked us all completely.

Jade was attacking with them in dragon form.

"Is that Jade?!" I yelled out in shocked.

"I think so, but why would she take there side overs ours? That's not like her" Hiccup yelled back.

"All the more reason to get to her and find out" Shannon yelled before diving down on firefly to try and get to Jade.

I looked on the ground and saw Lisa's parents and my parents trying to fight off a hoard of vikings.

I dove down and blasted them away from everyone with a bolt of lighting before ascending back up to try and find Lisa.

"Lisa your parents need your help, they're under attack?!" I yelled and she nodded down swooping in to help them with me.

"Has anyone seen Jade? she's disappeared!" Hiccup yelled to us, flying towards us on Toothless.

"No, but she has to..." I was cut off by a scream that I recognized to well.

It was Shannon's.

"Go! I've got to try and find Astrid and Holly" Hiccup yelled and started flying towards the sound of the scream.

We flew down towards the sound of Shannon's scream.

We saw Shannon, Astrid and Holly all backed up against a wall with Jade and a man threatening them.

"Astrid!! Holly!! Shannon!!" I yelled before diving towards them.

I jumped off Lighting-shift and commanded her to go and help the other members of our tribe.

We obeyed and flew off.

The girls did the same thing and stood in front of Astrid and Holly.

I looked over at Jade and saw her eyes were in slits and she was snarling very aggressively at us.

"And who might you young girls be?" The man asked us in a very threatening and horse-like voice.

"We are girls who want to know what you have done to our best friend" I replied back through gritted teeth, at which Jade just snarled at me for.

"Pretty clever isn't it? In fact I've made sure that no matter what happens you will never be able to get her back" He replied smirking.

"No" Lisa breathed out.

"Who are you?" I asked rather rudely.

"They call me Drago Bloodvist, I will control all the dragons and no one is going to stop me" He smiled before turning towards Jade.

He then pointed a metal stick at her then at us and nodded. He then left as Jade started backing us up farther against the wall.

"Jade what did he just tell you?" I asked nervously

Jade replied by snarling at us like a killer.

"She's gonna kill us" Lisa answered my question.

"Jade, snap out of it, you don't have to do what he says" I tried to reason with the dragon but she continued to corner us as if she hadn't even heard me.

I then saw a plasma blast start building up in her mouth, I knew then she was definitely going to kill us.

"Jade No!" I yelled at her as Holly let out a small sob.